Ракеты в DCS

Chizh

@Teknetinium Track? 

But it should be MP stuff... missiles tend to perform a bit different in MP 

• Like 1

-------

All the people keep asking for capabilities to be modelled.... I want the limitations to be modelled.... limitations make for realistic simulation.

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in the mud, after a bit you realize the pig likes it.

Long time ago in galaxy far far away:

https://www.deviantart.com/alfafox/gallery

8 hours ago, Chizh said:

You probably know how it all works in reality. And probably many times fired R-27 missiles at real low-altitude, maneuverable targets.

The same way you 'knew' there was one and only one version of the R-73 until a Russian pilot told you otherwise.

You say you work at Vympel, but what do you actually do there if you don't even know that much?

Sweep and mop the floor?

• Like 4

@Teknetinium Track? 

But it should be MP stuff... missiles tend to perform a bit different in MP 
Of course MP. Why else do we want fixed missiles for!? Guys cmon....

If DCS had no MP I'd never be here to start with. Along with many others....

Priority is MP. That should be the baseline for all testing.

Отправлено с моего STV100-2 через Tapatalk

• Like 3

Breakshot_Sig_2.jpg

Tim "Breakshot" Mytrofanov | C.O. of 51 ПВО / 100 КИАП Regiments | twitch.tv/51breakshot

• ED Team
6 часов назад, TaxDollarsAtWork сказал:

The same way you 'knew' there was one and only one version of the R-73 until a Russian pilot told you otherwise.

You say you work at Vympel, but what do you actually do there if you don't even know that much?

Sweep and mop the floor?

I have never worked in Vympel and never stated it.
If you have no arguments other than your own opinion, please save your strength for something useful.

Единственный урок, который можно извлечь из истории, состоит в том, что люди не извлекают из истории никаких уроков. (С) Джордж Бернард Шоу

Missiles need to work in MP and tested there Player vs Player!!! It is pointless to talk about numbers and data vs AI, as Datalink for Flankers only with AI!

Blinking jammer to the left, Blinking jammer to the right, NATOfanboys start to cry, Now same people dont want it. What is realistic Chis?

Or was the 15sec warm up  just a balance thing so fanboys TWS could work? 

It is pointless to send track or wright reports to ED, have done it not once but for years as 51PVO/100KIAP with no results. 

This is a combats simulator A2A/A2G weapons should be priority to work, Not waiting for a bug to get fixed regarding missiles for over 3 years. Regarding all platforms and not only the ones that are flown the most, I pay for them all! 

My question is why ED dont make Su-27S? Even if Russian companies/organizations are sanctioned by the States you should be able to make the S model to go around the risk.

2716.jpg

C_03 copy-X2.jpg

Edited by Teknetinium
  • Like 5

Teknetinium 2017.jpg
                        51st PVO Discord SATAC YouTube

6 hours ago, Teknetinium said:

Missiles need to work in MP and tested there Player vs Player!!! It is pointless to talk about numbers and data vs AI, as Datalink for Flankers only with AI!

[...]

My question is why ED dont make Su-27S? Even if Russian companies/organizations are sanctioned by the States you should be able to make the S model to go around the risk.

There is a 2020s Eurofighter coming with Meteor missiles, do you seriously still want an 80s Su-27S? Thats like putting an F-4 against Su-35.

DCS air to air is only NATO vs NATO, especially in MP. People interested in russian aircraft will move to products that offer a proper environment, and not 2020s NATO vs 1980s soviet air force.

With ED confirming that they will do nothing about it, aswell as them even cancelling the missiles rework for at least our old 80s soviet garbage, im suprised you guys even play anymore. At this point even games like Arma offer a better experience for eastern aviation fans, with mods like RHS modelling modern russian aviation and ground vehicles in much greater detail than ED (none at all).

Read the weekend news, read what ED staff is writing here. They have 0 intention of filling this market niche. What do want is more humiliation, by adding an export, 1982 MiG-29A for NATO pilots to bully.

Edited by Max1mus
  • Like 4

16 minutes ago, Max1mus said:

There is a 2020s Eurofighter coming with Meteor missiles, do you seriously still want an 80s Su-27S? Thats like putting an F-4 against Su-35.

DCS air to air is only NATO vs NATO, especially in MP. People interested in russian aircraft will move to products that offer a proper environment, and not 2020s NATO vs 1980s soviet air force.

With ED confirming that they will do nothing about it, aswell as them even cancelling the missiles rework for at least our old 80s soviet garbage, im suprised you guys even play anymore. At this point even games like Arma offer a better experience for eastern aviation fans, with mods like RHS modelling modern russian aviation and ground vehicles in much greater detail than ED (none at all).

Read the weekend news, read what ED staff is writing here. They have 0 intention of filling this market niche. What do want is more humiliation, by adding an export, 1982 MiG-29A for NATO pilots to bully.

Max, you can fly what ever you like but I would like products that are in DCS to work as close as possible to RL. At the moment ER-27 Family have been bugged for over 3 years and need some attention. Let me assure you that Flanker is more realistic then F-16/F18/F-14 when it regards air to air. 

Edited by Teknetinium

Teknetinium 2017.jpg

18 minutes ago, Max1mus said:

That's so true.

Personally I run 80's missions.  It's not that easy because there are some features on more modern aircraft that you cannot turn off, but meh.  OTOH, what do you expect from public servers?

But 3rd parties could, and it would really be nice if they could offer up an FC3 level Su-27SMx or something between FC3 and 'full fidelity' ... it would be ideal here for ED to lend their FM.   Likewise, a newer MiG-29 (but I think maybe not the latest, as the flight control laws would change and there is no documentation for it?)

As far as missiles, I now expect the R-27 CFD to be done when the MiG-29 comes around, which is too bad, I was hoping it would happen earlier.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

• ED Team
38 минут назад, Max1mus сказал:

😀

38 минут назад, Max1mus сказал:

Nobody forces you to buy modules that you do not like.

Единственный урок, который можно извлечь из истории, состоит в том, что люди не извлекают из истории никаких уроков. (С) Джордж Бернард Шоу

• ED Team
22 минуты назад, GGTharos сказал:

As far as missiles, I now expect the R-27 CFD to be done when the MiG-29 comes around, which is too bad, I was hoping it would happen earlier.

If you expect that there will be some big changes from the SFD R-27 research, this is not the case. There, changes are only possible in terms of several percentage. And it's not clear in which direction.

10 minutes ago, Chizh said:

If you expect that there will be some big changes from the SFD R-27 research, this is not the case. There, changes are only possible in terms of several percentage. And it's not clear in which direction.

If Aim-120B 60%, Aim-120C 80%, ER-27 30% in MP would be perfect. As it is now Aim-120 is around 60% while ER-27 15% in MP. 

Edited by Teknetinium

Teknetinium 2017.jpg

1 hour ago, Chizh said:

No, I do not.  But when you do the CFD you will also move the R-27 tot he new FM and autopilot and I believe that overall, this is a better result for DCS.  And just academically a lot of us are interested in the result 🙂

1 hour ago, Teknetinium said:

If Aim-120B 60%, Aim-120C 80%, ER-27 30% in MP would be perfect. As it is now Aim-120 is around 60% while ER-27 15% in MP. 

The CFD will probably not change any of that; what it will change is the ranges at which the missile is effective.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

1 hour ago, Teknetinium said:

Aim-120B 60%, Aim-120C 80%

May I ask exactly where AMRAAMs in PvP have an 80% Pk, or even 30% Pk? Certainly nowhere ive been, or in any of our scrims, and thats without chaff.

Eagle Enthusiast, Fresco Fan. Patiently waiting for the F-15E. Clicky F-15C when?

HP Z400 Workstation

Intel Xeon W3680 (i7-980X) OC'd to 4.0 GHz, EVGA GTX 1060 6GB SSC Gaming, 24 GB DDR3 RAM, 500GB Crucial MX500 SSD. Thrustmaster T16000M FCS HOTAS, DIY opentrack head-tracking. I upload DCS videos here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-7L3Z5nJ-QUX5M7Dh1pGg

• ED Team
1 час назад, Teknetinium сказал:

How did you measure the effectiveness of the missiles in MP?

5 hours ago, Max1mus said:

I wonder if ED has ever contemplated doing flying laboratory aircraft as modules?  Something like the 2000s Su-35UB which if I'm not mistaken was Su-30MKI airframe and engines with MKK avionics

On 12/17/2020 at 9:29 PM, Teknetinium said:

ER-Family.jpg

No specific way, after thousand missiles fired in simulated combat or match's in MP you can collect that data and get a %. My data is from 104th MP server.  In matches the PK is lower 🙂

Edited by Teknetinium

Teknetinium 2017.jpg

• ED Team
8 часов назад, Teknetinium сказал:

A do not see there AIM-120 data.

Да что вы, друзья...? Конечно DCS Лучший сим... Но!

Во первых - мужчины деньги зарабатывают, а как иначе... Без денег они бы всю эту красоту не явили миру. Но на новогодней распродаже они продажи (пардон за тавтологию) подняли в сто раз лучше, чем на удовлетворении наших хотелок, тем более по богом забытым советским машинам.

Во вторых - мужчины совершенно явно отдают предпочтение западным машинам, назовем это не политической ангажированностью, а трезвым взглядом на действительность. 

В третьих - не малой части аудитории нравятся сценарии даже не Бури в пустыне, а Лисы или Югославии, когда современнейшая на тот момент техника, играючи раскладывала ВВС "авиационной сверхдержавы". Напрягаться сильно не надо. Есть кнопка убить всех "недосамолетов", и разочарования от поражений нет. Играешь как в Ведьмака, пришёл, много раз нажал на ЛКМ и сим невероятным мастерством всех порубил.

Я забил на свой любимый МИГ-29 и уже не помню сколько не летал. Зачем то Харька по распродаже взял. А если полечу когда, то скорее всего на Эльке просто покатаюсь, пейзажи понаблюдаю. Вот, как раз, вроде красоту в этом году обещают.

Ну еще уповаю, что Разбамы какой нибудь Мираж сделают к 23-му МИГу. Ну их - эти амраамы.

Edited by Арсений

12 минут назад, Арсений сказал:

Есть кнопка убить всех "недосамолетов", и разочарования от поражений нет. Играешь как в Ведьмака, пришёл, много раз нажал на ЛКМ и сим невероятным мастерством всех порубил

Если бы это так работало - все бы делали только такие игры.

Спойлер

i7 13700KF @ 5,4 GHz; DDR5 64GB RAM; Palit RTX 4090; AOC AG352UCG 35" 3440x1440; Win11.
Oculus Quest Pro.
"Marksman-L" rudder by MyCyJIbMaHuH ; VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base; VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Grip; VPC MongoosT-50CM Throttle.

My settings for VR

• ED Team
22 минуты назад, Арсений сказал:

Да что вы, друзья...? Конечно DCS Лучший сим... Но!

Во первых - мужчины деньги зарабатывают, а как иначе... Без денег они бы всю эту красоту не явили миру. Но на новогодней распродаже они продажи (пардон за тавтологию) подняли в сто раз лучше, чем на удовлетворении наших хотелок, тем более по богом забытым советским машинам.

Во вторых - мужчины совершенно явно отдают предпочтение западным машинам, назовем это не политической ангажированностью, а трезвым взглядом на действительность. 

В третьих - не малой части аудитории нравятся сценарии даже не Бури в пустыне, а Лисы или Югославии, когда современнейшая на тот момент техника, играючи раскладывала ВВС "авиационной сверхдержавы". Напрягаться сильно не надо. Есть кнопка убить всех "недосамолетов", и разочарования от поражений нет. Играешь как в Ведьмака, пришёл, много раз нажал на ЛКМ и сим невероятным мастерством всех порубил.

Я забил на свой любимый МИГ-29 и уже не помню сколько не летал. Зачем то Харька по распродаже взял. А если полечу когда, то скорее всего на Эльке просто покатаюсь, пейзажи понаблюдаю. Вот, как раз, вроде красоту в этом году обещают.

Ну еще уповаю, что Разбамы какой нибудь Мираж сделают к 23-му МИГу. Ну их - эти амраамы.

В DCS представлены все основные самолеты и ракет на момент до 2010 года. Вы можете моделировать любой конфликт по своему желанию выбором соответствующих ЛА и вооружений.

14.12.2020 в 12:05, Chizh сказал:

Не в эту тему, конечно, но по мимо всего выше указанного товарищами, замечу навскидку, что на миге невозможно оттримироваться по крену. Данная ситуация продолжается много лет. Это такой реализм, или данная доработка требует ресурсов, которые ИД выделить не способно, или приоритет по данным модулям настолько низок, что выделение даже мизерных ресурсов на работу с ними абсолютно не приемлемо. Хотя, как не крути, Су-27 и Миг-29 мало того, что родоначальники нашего (прежде всего Вашего) проекта, еще и основные его участники, хотя бы как аппоненты для Ваших прим.
Я уже и не говорю про анимацию пультов автопилота и СУО, хотя бы на уровне Су-25. И многозамковые держатели для 9-13. Ну это уж совсем блаж с моей стороны.

• Like 1

34 минуты назад, biotech сказал:

Если бы это так работало - все бы делали только такие игры.

Я имел ввиду, утрированно, образ мыслей, возможно даже не вполне осознанный, некоторой, и видимо не малой части аудитории, особенно в МП. Ведь трудно представить хоть какую то симуляцию БД без групповых действий, для которых, соответственно нужна ответственность и подчинение. Но многие играют то ведь не для этого. Хотят просто зайти когда удобно и полетать, пострелять, во что то более сложное, чем контр страйк. А если ты будешь каждый раз падать на третьей минуте, очень быстро придет разочарование. 

• ED Team
14 минут назад, Арсений сказал:

Не в эту тему, конечно, но по мимо всего выше указанного товарищами, замечу навскидку, что на миге невозможно оттримироваться по крену. Данная ситуация продолжается много лет.

Только что попробовал - по крену триммируется. Не понимаю в чем у вас проблема.

14 минут назад, Арсений сказал:

Я уже и не говорю про анимацию пультов автопилота и СУО, хотя бы на уровне Су-25. И многозамковые держатели для 9-13. Ну это уж совсем блаж с моей стороны.

Концепция упрощенных самолетов уровня ЛОКОНа не подразумевают детальное моделирование авионики.

8 минут назад, Chizh сказал:

Только что попробовал - по крену триммируется. Не понимаю в чем у вас проблема.

И прямо в ноль получается оттримроваться без тенденции к крену после сброса какого либо из режимов САУ? У меня по сбросу САУ, например приведение к горизонту, появляется тенденция к крену, которую я с заданным шагом забороть не могу. Все равно тянет либо вправо, либо в лево. Решается только сбросом триммеров. Однако не пробовал давненько, как уже сказал. Может чего в обновах стабильной версии поправили. Сегодня взлечу.

8 минут назад, Chizh сказал:

Концепция упрощенных самолетов уровня ЛОКОНа не подразумевают детальное моделирование авионики.

Тут не претензия. Простите что опять мусолю. Мы с Вами уже обсуждали. Очень хочется😊
Однако, давайте в теме МИГа продолжим...