[USER ERROR] MK-82AIR LANDING LONG

Schmidtfire

I have found the MK-82AIR high drag bomb landing long. Attached are 3 tracks with different profiles. High drag bombs is not a precision weapon, but the point is that the bombs are consistently landing long. Also look att the impact spacing between the quantity (2). As interval is not set it leads me to believe that there is some kind of delay issue present.

Tracks attached.

AV8B_82AIR_LEVEL_DELIVERY.trk

AV8B_82AIR_DIVE_DELIVERY.trk

AV8B_82AIR_LEVEL_DIVE_SPEED_MIX_DELIVERIES.trk

• Like 1

Alright. This has been covered previously with the snakeyes. Today is the 27th of october. I will be in the harrrier channel all day so people can stop in and i can show them exactly why they 'think' they are going long. Also I have set up a stream account on twitch to demonstrate things in the future here.

I was testing a whole whack of stuff and showing the SME yesterday while he talked me through the "Z Profiles" or bombing wires or bombing tables however you want to call it and there is no issue with the accuracy it is all down to the pilot.

Leaving this up for right now but after tomorrow this willl be moved to Resolved under USER ERROR.

Know and use all the capabilities in your airplane. If you don't, sooner or later, some guy who does use them all will kick your ass.

— Dave 'Preacher' Pace, USN.

Yes, please, and there are others also. Or maybe we can get a video clip of the correct use of retarded level bombing?

Hop in the discord channel or PM me there so I know who wants to watch can watch and then I can talk uyou through what I'm doing and you can ask questions

Know and use all the capabilities in your airplane. If you don't, sooner or later, some guy who does use them all will kick your ass.

I was testing a whole whack of stuff and showing the SME yesterday while he talked me through the "Z Profiles" or bombing wires or bombing tables however you want to call it and there is no issue with the accuracy it is all down to the pilot.

Care to share some of those Z Profiles ?

52d_Sig_Pic3.png

They will be available when its been cleared through the proper channels to make sure we aren't releasing any classified information.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk