This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Enemy Within 3.0 and Warthog II

After listening to your feedback, I am now working on a free update for the Enemy Within that will enable you to use the new A-10C II with the campaign. Will be out as soon as possible - can't promise this week, though!

EDIT: unfortunately, it seems that the update messed up spawn points for the wingmen - they now spawn on the spot adjacent to player, where in most missions fuel trucks are placed. Which means the campaign is unplayable at the moment... Sorry about this, it worked fine when I was preparing the missions before the update. Trying to figure out what to do, but most probably you'll need to wait until next patch...
    Last edited 11-04-2020, 11:22 PM.

Great news. Highly appreciated... Thanks. :not_worthy:
    Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -
    Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 32GB | GeForce RTX 2080S - Acer XB280HK 28" 4k | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VIRPIL CM 50 Stick & Throttle | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | TM Cougar MFDs | a hand made UFC | AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

Comment

That's great news!

Comment

Awesome! Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by baltic_dragon View Post
          ... I am now working on a free update for the Enemy Within that will enable you to use the new A-10C II with the campaign....
          I'm glad for this update .. but I feel bad that you are working for free, this should have been a paid update .. sure, an inexpensive update, but not free ... yeah, probably an unpopular view, but I'm a firm believer that work should be compensated.
          For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra
          For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 1500X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Windows 10 Pro - Thrustmaster HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1
          Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Comment

I’m new to the A-10 and will definitely buy this when it’s out!

Comment

Ahoy! Appreciate the hard work Baltic. Any idea when this update might make its way to DCS?

Comment

I have submitted it yesterday, so with the next OB update I guess - probably 4th Nov.

Comment

I have submitted it yesterday, so with the next OB update I guess - probably 4th Nov.
                  Great. Thanks

Windows 10 Pro 64bit|Intel i5 7600k @3.8Ghz|Gigabyte GTX 1060 6G|Corair vengence 32G DDR4 @3000mhz|Gigabyte Z270 HD3|Thrustmaster Flightstick| T-16000M Throttle| Samsung Odyssey Plus Headset

Comment

Thanks.
                    Buzz

Comment

Originally posted by Fizzle View Post
                      I’m new to the A-10 and will definitely buy this when it’s out!
                      Good choice. One of the best campaigns in DCS, overall. Not just for the Warthog. Enjoy!
                      Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -
                      Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 32GB | GeForce RTX 2080S - Acer XB280HK 28" 4k | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VIRPIL CM 50 Stick & Throttle | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | TM Cougar MFDs | a hand made UFC | AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

Comment

After listening to your feedback, I am now working on a free update for the Enemy Within that will enable you to use the new A-10C II with the campaign. Will be out as soon as possible - can't promise this week, though!
                        THIS is customer support!
                        Thank you for your great work and ongoing care on your quality campaings!
                        regards
                        Ganesh

Your orders from ED have reached a total amount of $610,83 and your HW expenses are countless...
                        Reminder: You can´t invest your money much better until you wait for "GermanysNextTopModel": The Bo-105 PAH1A1

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        W10 - Asus Z97Pro - 4790K - 32GB 2400 DDR3 - 1080Ti - Dell 29"@2560X1080
                        TrackIR 5 - MFG Crosswinds - VirPil T-50 Base - TM Warthog & Hornet Grip - pimped MSFFB2 - JetSeat SE

Comment

And upon hearing this news...it's purchased. Thanks!

Comment

Purchased now and waiting for the A-10C II update.

Comment

Delighted to hear this, thanks Baltic, just posted a question on this earlier.

Comment

thanks

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600X
                                GPU: AMD RX 580

Comment

OK, so there are good news and bad news.

Good news is that TEW 3.0 for A-10C II is released.

Bad news is that it won't work. Unfortunately, it seems that the update messed up spawn points for the wingmen - they now spawn on the spot adjacent to player, where in most missions fuel trucks are placed. Which means the campaign is unplayable at the moment... Sorry about this, it worked fine when I was preparing the missions before the update. Trying to figure out what to do, but most probably you'll need to wait until next patch...

What you could try doing is to remove the fuel trucks while running missions from the Mission Editor level one by one (so not in campaign mode) until it gets fixed...

Comment

Argh that stinks! Sorry that happened, but no worries. Appreciate your hard work and it will just allow more time to acclimate to the new HMCS changes. Looking forward to continuing TEW 3.0 when ready. Cheers!

Comment

Back when the C2 tank killer came out, before this recent update, and before the C2 campaign edition (thank you so much btw!), when I wanted to do this campaign in a C2 and I was going into ME and replacing the C with C2, it would do this. swapping the flight from C to C2 and doing nothing else would adjust its parking spot. This was before the open beta update, so shouldn't have anything to do with it. Fix was going in ME and assigning another spot and then back to the one desired (ie. spot in original campaign was 11, I go into ME and swap a-10c to a-10cii, look at wingman's spot, says 11, but if you zoom into the map, he is in 12. edit spot to 14, back to 11, and hes in the right spot)

Comment

Yep. If you do it yourself you can easily fly any mission, just not in campaign mode.

Comment

Working...
                                        X