• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oops, my only contribution for MMJoy2 was English translation of some early versions and spread the project in every sim forum I know (an half dozen). 😉   MMJoy2 firmware author is MegaMOZG,

Hey guys,   I have just made a batch of new 4021 shift registers. These are compatible to the Thrustmaster hardware and also to MMJoy2. The dimensions are 20 mm x 50 mm (0.79 in x 1.97 in), so they

As per request I have just added a few MMJoy2 TLE5011 / TLE5010 sensor PCB options to OSH Park free to use for all you DIY guys. Type B and C have the same borehole spacing as GVL MagRez and RAMS sen

I did just notice your screenshot had a newer version...guess I will try that since nothing else has worked. Didn't even realize my version was so old.

Sim Rig: Intel i7 9700k, SSD, GTX1660Ti, 32 GB DDR4, Windows 10

HOTAS: TM Warthog, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Opentrack - DIY HeadTracker

IRL: Private Pilot - IFR, Part 107 Drone Pilot

I looked at github and am only getting the 2015 version. Can you help with a link to the newer version?

I believe I found it...

Edited by Panda_DCS

Thanks! I found the download on the 1st page of this thread and now it works...I appreciate your time and responses!

4 hours ago, crash test pilot said:

recommended by sokol, who wrote this program

Just to clarify- with all my huge respect to Sokol1_br, who is doing a lot for the community, MMJoy2 was written by a different person. It's Mega_Mozg, who is now a chief software designer at Virpil Controls. 

36 minutes ago, Sergey_Pe said:

Just to clarify- with all my huge respect to Sokol1_br, who is doing a lot for the community, MMJoy2 was written by a different person. It's Mega_Mozg, who is now a chief software designer at Virpil Controls. 

Now i feel really stupid, because i wrote so and deleted it because the thread about mmjoy here and in simhq was started by sokol... me<---double idiot

1 hour ago, crash test pilot said:

Now i feel really stupid, because i wrote so and deleted it because the thread about mmjoy here and in simhq was started by sokol... me<---double idiot

😀😀😀 Sokol is keeping an eye on everything interesting and useful coming up in simulation area. And he is always eager to share his findings which is great!

• Like 1
9 hours ago, crash test pilot said:

maybe you could upgrade to 20160818 (recommended by sokol, who wrote this program). 

Oops, my only contribution for MMJoy2 was English translation of some early versions and spread the project in every sim forum I know (an half dozen). 😉

MMJoy2 firmware author is MegaMOZG, based on previous Mindaugas (2004) MMjoy-8/16.  MegaMOZG now work for VirPil as electronic developer.

• Like 2

I want to use 7 axes on my joystick for steering wheel, brake, accelerator pedal and 2 analog joystick. Is it possibble? I can use 3 of them with x,y and z axes, but i could find to entegrate other 2 axes for my analog joystick. How can i do that?

if it is not possible, can you guys explain me how can i use "axis to button" section with details?

Edited by degrave