Saitek AV8R-01 help

I have three questions for everyone:

1. What is a good joystick for FC3? I currently have the Saitek AV8r-01. While it's certainly decent, I'd like to know what you all have and would recommend. I'd rather not have a separate throttle and joystick as I don't have a lot of room on my desk.

2. MY Saitek has 5 buttons on the handle: trigger, hat switch, a red button on the left, a center button, and a button on the right. I want to click on the center button to return to center view. At one time it did that but I tried to change something and now its gone. I can't get it back. I believe that is button 3. HOwever, when assigning buttons, #3 is not listed.

3. I also want to be able to track my enemy. In previous flight sim games, I could press one button and it would cycle through each enemy and follow it. How do I do that? Let's say I go head on with an enemy. By pushing this button, I can track him all the way through without using the Hat switch. Is there a way to do this?

I hope I'm clear with my questions. Thank you.

I still need help with this.

I still cant get the "Center View" on half of my aircraft. on the SU27, SU25, and SU33, I can. But on the A10, F15, M29, I cannot.

I normally press on my Button3 (center button) to center the view. But when I go under control and make the changes, the Button 3 is not listed. For those planes where the Center View works, it is listed.

I am lost as to why this is. WHy can't I get this simple feature to work on all of the planes?