Weapon deployment mission

Kenta

It seems that the weapon deployment mission is bugged. When the narrator asks to change yourself to the right door gunner position using the [3] key.

The first thing that's wrong is that the right gunner position is default [4] key. The second thing that's wrong is. There are actually no gunners in the helicopter, instead the helicopter has rockets installed on the M23 panels. The last thing that's wrong is. When you actually press [3] key consecutively, the helicopter will fire rockets from the right side rocket launcher, even when weapon arm switch is in the safe position.

Anyone else has this weird problem? I've tried uninstalling and installing mission again, but no luck.

Failure is the mother of all success.

• ED Team

Thanks Kenta,

it is related to this http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=117773

If you know how to use the editor open the mission and reselect the weapon loadout and save, should sort it out.

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Yes, it is related. And I've figured out the thing about going to the mission editor and opening the mission. But it doesn't really fix the problem, even if save the loadout, the gunners still don't appear if I try to run the mission from the training menu. I have to run the mission from the mission editor for the gunners to be there.

EDIT: Ok, this works as it's supposed to now.

Edited by Kenta

Failure is the mother of all success.