TEWS contacts bug

berkoutskaia

On the F15 quick fly mission.. the M25 was clearly infront of me but the MIG25 RWR signal was clearly at my six. (he was infront 20+nm)

ALso.. When I shot it down... the RWR signal remained ... (behind me still)

I was just attribuiting this to a version miss match... but now.. I'm not so sure.

Thanks,

Brett

On the F15 quick fly mission.. the M25 was clearly infront of me but the MIG25 RWR signal was clearly at my six. (he was infront 20+nm)

ALso.. When I shot it down... the RWR signal remained ... (behind me still)

I was just attribuiting this to a version miss match... but now.. I'm not so sure.

The other way is. Refresh your TEWS after shot down the enemy, with press twice "Shift+R". ;)

Kind regards

Best Regards

Viper

sigpic3353_7.gif

System: Intel Core i7-4790, 3,6GHz, 16GB RAM, 128GB SSD, 2TB HDD, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 2GB GDDR5,

TM HOTAS Warthog;(MSFFB2 for testing); TrackIR4 +Track Clip Pro; Windows 10 Pro.

Guest IguanaKing
We killed all radars of the S-300 site and i already get the spike at my homebase wich was at 300km from the site SAM !!!

Hmmm...I think I'm going to have to test that. The only missions I have flown so far with 1.12 only had airborne radar threats in them. Thanks for the info Ezor. :D

Guest IguanaKing

Just tried it. I killed Big Bird, and his contact on my RHAW went away. It only seems to be air threats for me. Also, I had to get airborne and come out of ground clutter before he appeared, so that's still working for me as well.