Where is the DCS: Mig-21bis Board?

Cedaway

So, a question regarding the module: Will there be an English text version cockpit? As much as I'm looking forward to playing around with the Mig-21, there's just no way that I'm going to learn Russian in order to understand what I'm doing.

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

unfortunately not as i see :cry:

-Rudel-, Cobra847, Dolphin887 are still on that 3rd party developer list

Please stop speculating. It doesn't do anyone any good, and it just brings people to conclusions based on incomplete facts and NO context.

If you aim for the sky, you will never hit the ground.

Please stop speculating. It doesn't do anyone any good, and it just brings people to conclusions based on incomplete facts and NO context.

So, give us informations. Or rather at least one valid reason, technical or human that is, why this project is currently under threat of closure. We can not have information, we can not write on the sub-forum, we can not even talk about it? You will agree with me that the thing is - to say the least - very strange!

So, give us informations. Or rather at least one valid reason, technical or human that is, why this project is currently under threat of closure. We can not have information, we can not write on the sub-forum, we can not even talk about it? You will agree with me that the thing is - to say the least - very strange!
Why don't you rent a copy of "Jerry Maguire"? (^.-)

I don't usually post on these forums (love o read them every day though) But i think you can't ask for us not to speculate because this concerns us a lot. So we are worried and we only think the worst when there is no information about it. No information = things they don't want to talk about for some bad reasons, always.

I think people deserve a bit more credit, despite appearances people *are* capable of holding an opinion which isn't solely developed by reading one thing that someone wrote.

I think speculation and a bit of inquisition is what this thread is for and I'm pleased to see that it's civil and reasonable.

To that end, I think it's worth talking about and thinking about that Bezcl isn't listed as a 3rd party developer on the forum as of right now.

I hope that's a technical issue rather than some reflection of private politics.

Either way I'm sure we'll be told soon what's going on, perhaps when Bezcl returns from his (pretty long) business trip

Here is the contact information for the studio developing the Mig-21. They have all of the information. Ask them.

Developer: beczl Studios

Contact person: Laszlo 'beczl' Becz.

Registered Office: Veszprem Jutasi u 67/A 2/3 8200 Hungary

Office Phone Number : (+36) 70-377-1189

Email : info@dcs-mig21.com or laszlo.becz@gmail.com

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

I don't usually post on these forums (love o read them every day though) But i think you can't ask for us not to speculate because this concerns us a lot. So we are worried and we only think the worst when there is no information about it. No information = things they don't want to talk about for some bad reasons, always.

And how does speculating help here anyone? Speculating without having the slightest idea is just ... well, phantasy stories, fairy tales, fiction ... what do you expect to gain from that?

edit: and such phantasy stories usually tend to turn into rumors and "hearsay" and then into "facts". And suddenly the fire, that already calmed down a bit, is again fully ablaze - due to all that oil that everyone pours into it ...

Edited by Flagrum

And how does speculating help here anyone? Speculating without having the slightest idea is just ... well, phantasy stories, fairy tales, fiction ... what do you expect to gain from that?
Even if people are not allowed to speculate openly on the forums here, they are still going to speculate internally. For some people, expressing their thoughts is a healthy way to release stress and exercise the mind. For other people, seeing speculation may lead to believing something with little or no evidence as truth. I personally find speculation entertaining, especially the more wild it gets, while others may consider it potentially threatening, but just because you can't see a fire, doesn't mean it isn't there.

I think the two most important things are: Is speculation going to change your decision to purchase the MiG-21 or future modules? Is there something better to talk about? If not, then:

While shotgun debugging the radio, Beczl accidentally made contact with an alien civilization. He was then taken into custody by the Russian government, and his developer forum tag removed. The "business trip" we heard about is actually a space mission to prepare earth for the arrival of the aliens. The MiG-21 forum section has been hidden and discussion limited as a matter of planetary security.

Edited by VincentLaw

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Even if people are not allowed to speculate openly on the forums here, they are still going to speculate internally. For some people, expressing their thoughts is a healthy way to release stress and exercise the mind. For other people, seeing speculation may lead to believing something with little or no evidence as truth. I personally find speculation entertaining, especially the more wild it gets, while others may consider it potentially threatening, but just because you can't see a fire, doesn't mean it isn't there.

I think the two most important things are: Is speculation going to change your decision to purchase the MiG-21 or future modules? Is there something better to talk about? If not, then:

While shotgun debugging the radio, Beczl accidentally made contact with an alien civilization. He was then taken into custody by the Russian government, and his developer forum tag removed. The "business trip" we heard about is actually a space mission to prepare earth for the arrival of the aliens. The MiG-21 forum section has been hidden and discussion limited as a matter of planetary security.

I'd rather control my urge to speculate in order to not help spreading rumors, conspiracy theories and whatnot that could perhaps add additional pressure and/or stress to the parties involved.

+1.000.000

:megalol: , for spoiler especially ...

Why don't you rent a copy of "Jerry Maguire"? (^.-)

Here is the contact information for the studio developing the Mig-21. They have all of the information. Ask them.

Sorry, I don't understand your answers, if these are answers, since I don't have posted a question. My statement is that the situation is rather strange. Period.

I am sure that things will be clarified, but please, do not ask us not to talk about it.

well, phantasy stories, fairy tales, fiction ... what do you expect to gain from that?

:mad:

Entertainment, duh!

Intelligent discourse can only begin with the honest admission of your own fallibility.

Member of the Virtual Tactical Air Group: http://vtacticalairgroup.com/

Lua scripts and mods:

MIssion Scripting Tools (Mist): http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=98616

Slmod version 7.0 for DCS: World: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=80979

Now includes remote server administration tools for kicking, banning, loading missions, etc.

Speculating doesn't help, but as long as this thread's around, there's not much helping it. If rumors spread here is enough to hurt the dev team, then A, it's up to the moderators to close the thread, and B, things are in such a bad state at the dev team's end that the module is down for the counting either way.

Once Again:

There will be a statement about the events that have transpired as soon as we are able.

Some of you will be satisfied, some of you will draw your own conclusions and some of you will want to know more.

What I can, and will tell you is the following:

Development of the MiG-21 and future product(s) has not stopped and you can all look forward to flying the MiG-21 soon.

Nicholas Dackard

Founder & Lead Artist

Heatblur Simulations

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

So long as it has resolved the release, I'm a VERY happy customer.

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

Once Again:

There will be a statement about the events that have transpired as soon as we are able. Some of you will be satisfied, some of you will draw your own conclusions and some of you will want to know more.

What I can, and will tell you is the following: Development of the MiG-21 and future product(s) has not stopped and you can all look forward to flying the MiG-21 soon.

Well, you must admit this uncertainty takes quite long time already (~2 weeks), and the longer you wait with official statement, the more you feed speculations...

... at the cost of others?

As I said already earlier, I rather enjoy a Mig-21 module than spreading rumours that are potentially hurting a Mig-21 dev team.

I rather enjoy reading the news paper than reading the yellow press. But I guess, everyone is different ...

The point was, this speculation does nothing except entertain (some of) us. I agree entirely with you that we shouldn't speculate and make up fantasy tales about the MiG-21 dev team. I just "took offense" that you said that fantasy, fairy tales, and fiction are useless... they make very good novels :) I guess you didn't realize that my post linked to an Amazon wish list of science fiction and fantasy novels... the point being, that's where we should be going if we want fantasy ;)

Edited by Speed

Intelligent discourse can only begin with the honest admission of your own fallibility.

Member of the Virtual Tactical Air Group: http://vtacticalairgroup.com/

Lua scripts and mods:

MIssion Scripting Tools (Mist): http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=98616

Slmod version 7.0 for DCS: World: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=80979

Now includes remote server administration tools for kicking, banning, loading missions, etc.

The point was, this speculation does nothing except entertain (some of) us. I agree entirely with you that we shouldn't speculate and make up fantasy tales about the MiG-21 dev team. I just "took offense" that you said that fantasy, fairy tales, and fiction are useless... they make very good novels :) I guess you didn't realize that my post linked to an Amazon wish list of science fiction and fantasy novels... the point being, that's where we should be going if we want fantasy ;)

:thumbup:

Guess I am a tad bit over sensitive about this.:smilewink:

Once Again:

Development of the MiG-21 and future product(s) has not stopped and you can all look forward to flying the MiG-21 soon.

If anyone still want to speculate after this....

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4