DCS World User Mods "WHAT IF" SCREENSHOT AND VIDEO THREAD!!!!

NRG-Vampire

grOmr9V.jpg

49yvZYS.jpg

5ZIrGs5.jpg

HxsAvtJ.jpg

r0Y7fnl.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel I7 8700K / RTX 3080 / 32Go DDR4 PC21300 G.Skill Ripjaws V / MSI Z370 Gaming Pro Carbon / Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold - 1000W / Noctua NH-D14 / Acer XB270HUDbmiprz 27" G-synch 144Hz / SSD Samsung 860EVO 250Go + 1To / Cooler Master HAF X / Warthog+VPC WarBRD / Thrustmaster TPR / Track-IR v5 + Track Clip Pro / Windows 11 64bits.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could you please direct me to the nearest phone?:D

et.jpg

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

The only thing that could top that....Is this!

The one......

The ONLY....(Thank goodness...):D

DCS Turkey Shoot Mod!

And they can run like hell........:megalol:

turkey.jpg

Why do I have to guard the turkey?........

flock.jpg

They grow them BIG around here........

Dinner anyone?:lol:

turkey-cam.jpg

Run Turkey RUN!

Armed Helo inbound!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

618ca8489ae1ab5f94fde2e3a7fb2c0c.svg

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

Waiting for the new WW II Map.......

ww2b.jpg

ww2.jpg

Please empty a little your inbox Hawkeye60

Done.

Look what I got for Christmas....

And, It's CA compatible!

It is..."DCS Day at the Races" :D

(Now where did I leave the 911 Turbo....):lol:

Koenigsegg-CCXb.jpg

Koenigsegg-CCX.jpg

Harley.jpg

:D

indian-2.jpg

indian-3.jpg

indian-n.jpg

:music_whistling:

Edited by Hawkeye60

USS-Arleigh-Burke-Class4.jpg

USS-Arleigh-Burke-Class2.jpg