DCS World User Mods "WHAT IF" SCREENSHOT AND VIDEO THREAD!!!!

NRG-Vampire

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks!

I wanted to create a race through the desert mission to release along with the skins.

I thought driving fast across an empty desert, no house, no trees, no nothing in the way, would be something the AI could handle. I was wrong.

Sometimes it's as if the AI was like: "hey, that's a nice little idea you got there. Let me ruin it."

F1Op0xh.png

ROJHsQu.png

S5ojAmM.png

DrNaYaT.png

K3AR6ip.png

LcT9sMn.png

t4kAvtd.png

ConNr1r.png

The Nebelwerfer

The Germans’ “Screaming Mimi”

mimi.jpg

And Damage done!

mimi2.jpg

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

DCS F-4EDCS-F-4E.jpg

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

French Rescue ship from DunkerqueFrench-battleship-Dunkerque.jpg

Edited by Hawkeye60

WW II German Experimental Aircraft Testing Facility

experimental.jpg

WIP Static aircraft

5.jpg

statics.jpg

Edited by Hawkeye60