DCS World User Mods "WHAT IF" SCREENSHOT AND VIDEO THREAD!!!!

NRG-Vampire

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice upuaut!!!

Are you going to release the water tank and if so is it working?:music_whistling:

reminds me...

hryan-uh-1-301-107w-2.jpg

(source: Warbirds and Airshows)

Regards / Grüße

Neo

-- Core i7 2600 @4,5 GHz | ASRock P67 Professional | 16 GB RAM | GeForce RTX 2070 | SB X-Fi | 250 GB SSD + 1 GB SSD + 2 TB HD | WIN 10 Pro | TM Warthog | VPC WarBRD base | VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Grip | WINWING F/A-18 H.O.T.A.S | MFG Crosswind | TIR5 | HELIOS --

Wow it's really awesome this Mod.

Upuaut this Mod will be avalaible ?

A great thanks, Skull

welcome back Jacob :thumbup:

nice texture :music_whistling:

Thanks! :thumbup: It is a new terrain texture from scratch, using satellite images of Google Earth. I was a long time without going over here, and wanted to do something new. It is just a test to see how it was. I have not changed any lua file in these images but I've seen some recommendations out there, then I will try.

185.jpg

Thanks! :thumbup: It is a new terrain texture from scratch, using satellite images of Google Earth. I was a long time without going over here, and wanted to do something new. It is just a test to see how it was. I have not changed any lua file in these images but I've seen some recommendations out there, then I will try.

185.jpg

O M G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :surprise::bounce:

Hope to see more!! (in my PC if possible :D )

Great job pal!!

Take a look at my MODS here

Me too! It looks excellent.

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm".

---------------------------------------------------------

Intel i-9 9900k @ 5.0 Ghz, EVGA 2080tiFTW3 11Gb, Corsair H115 PRO water cooler, Gigabyte AorusMaster motherboard, EVGA Super Nova 1000 watt G+ powersupply, G.SKILL 64Gb ram @3800 MHz, HP EX 920 M.2 PCIe 3TB,Windows 10Pro x64

DCS 2020 yes please

[ame]

[/ame]

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Modules are like Pokemon you gotta catch 'em all :joystick::lol::pilotfly:

AMD Ryzen7 3700x, G-Skills 32Gb RAM @ 3200Mhz, MSI GTX1080Ti, TM Warthog (20cm extension by Sahaj), MFG Crosswind Pedals, Oculus Rift, Track Ir5

Looks good T.Jacob, could you post pics of urban areas and some from a lower altitude please?

These textures are not a solution for urban areas, only work well in mountainous areas. It is a test, not definitive. I keep trying other options, there is much to photograph in the area of Georgia.

E5C.jpg

k60.kn3.net/2/5/9/A/A/7/E5C.jpg

B9B.jpg

k60.kn3.net/5/E/E/B/0/7/B9B.jpg

starway, please post some more screens with your stunning ground texture mod. . . the trees and blending and ground looks amazing!

aUsqAfK.jpg

atzz5d7.jpg

L48GfhA.jpg

lgTFpqK.jpg

y8kflYZ.jpg

S4E3vOM.jpg

kzlpJf3.jpg

jHHViH3.jpg

System: Intel Core i5 3570K | GTX 980 OC | 16 GB DDR3 1600 | 500 GB SSD

atzz5d7.jpg

y8kflYZ.jpg

S4E3vOM.jpg

While I think your textures are amazing overall, the trees inside towns look to have a little bit too strong ambient occlusion simulation making them look strange. They tend to stand much more isolated form other trees which reduces the shadow intensity at the lower part of the tree.

DCS Finland: Suomalainen DCS yhteisö -- Finnish DCS community

--------------------------------------------------

SF Squadron

While I think your textures are amazing overall, the trees inside towns look to have a little bit too strong ambient occlusion simulation making them look strange. They tend to stand much more isolated form other trees which reduces the shadow intensity at the lower part of the tree.

Sorry dude, but I think you are wrong here. I think specially the baked 'Ambient Occlusion' is the thing which makes the trees look so awesomne and real.

I have to say, these textures are way more than just a mod! It is a shame that it got dumped by ED.

Nevertheless, amazing work!

Windows 7 Ult 64 Bit | Intel Core i5-3570 | 16GB DDR3-2133 | GTX 770