Gun broken

JNASova

Hello everyone.

I played the instant action at FC 3,version 1.2.7. open beta,SU 27 mission.

Sight cannon is incorrect.

I flew behind B 52.I wanted him to destroy the engines, one at a time.I kept plane still and aiming inner two engines, closer to the fuselage on the left side.Distance ~ <1 km.When my target was right in the middle of the sight I fired and hit the outer two engines.

I also noticed in close combat when holding opponents right at gunpoint gun misses.Have no time to check the other planes.

Check this guys please.

Смрт фашизму,слобода народу!

www.jna.site50.net

When my target was right in the middle of the sight I fired and hit the outer two engines.

Did you hard lock your target or you used funnel to do so?

You see, gun pipper appears when you radar lock the taget and it shows where bullets fired at that particular moment land. If target moves you should pull some lead indicated by the pipper. But if you engage target from 6 o'c your onboard radar won't calculate the lead needed with lateral movement of the target.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Submit a track.

Hello everyone.

I played the instant action at FC 3,version 1.2.7. open beta,SU 27 mission.

Sight cannon is incorrect.

I flew behind B 52.I wanted him to destroy the engines, one at a time.I kept plane still and aiming inner two engines, closer to the fuselage on the left side.Distance ~ <1 km.When my target was right in the middle of the sight I fired and hit the outer two engines.

I also noticed in close combat when holding opponents right at gunpoint gun misses.Have no time to check the other planes.

Check this guys please.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

When my target was right in the middle of the sight I fired and hit the outer two engines.

Did you hard lock your target or you used funnel to do so?

You see, gun pipper appears when you radar lock the taget and it shows where bullets fired at that particular moment land. If target moves you should pull some lead indicated by the pipper. But if you engage target from 6 o'c your onboard radar won't calculate the lead needed with lateral movement of the target.

Enemy plane was B 52,flying still in perfect horizontal flight.I was behing his left wing,behind iner two engines,almost at 6 o clock at same altitude.

I will thry to upload track later.

Смрт фашизму,слобода народу!

www.jna.site50.net