DCS: Roadmap (unofficial - NO DISCUSSION HERE)

Silver_Dragon
Go to solution Solved by Silver_Dragon,

I'm assuming the ones in yellow are being worked on and the ones in light grey are released? Also I don't know of the blue ones

That posts has very outdated and long time not updated, I move all info about updated and new 3D models to the roadmap, the actual "in progress" 3D models have in the "vacant" post.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=104115

Edited by Silver_Dragon

New 3rd party. Oliver Michel found Poly-Dynamics with the Bo-105 and Stuka projects as first modules.

https://www.facebook.com/PolyDynamicsDCS/

Dear Simmer,

The silence is broken now :).

I decided to leave Polychop and carry over the BO-105 / STUKA to the new company: POLY-DYNAMICS.

The new Company's name is to symbolize our history and the close loyalty to ED.

Thanks all for your patience

Dear Simmer,

The silence is broken now .

I decided to leave Polychop and carry over the BO-105 / STUKA to the new company: POLY-DYNAMICS.

The new Company's name is to symbolize our history and the close loyalty to ED.

Thanks all for your patience

Silver_Dragon, can you link the exact link/url of that quote by Poly-Dynamics?

Thanks!

Bye

Phant

AMVI

In normandy early access build

there is China PLA Navy 052B 168 Guangzhou destroyer model

Can someone Alpha Backer confirm that info and others new 3D models on "Close Alpha" 2.1 version with pics, videos, etc?

I`m not a Closed Alpha Backer :cry: and I cant review that version to update the roadmap.

Can someone Alpha Backer confirm that info and others new 3D models on "Close Alpha" 2.1 version with pics, videos, etc?

I`m not a Closed Alpha Backer :cry: and I cant review that version to update the roadmap.

Just wait a month for the release. It would be far simpler and there may well be even more units included.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

I think re-modeling 16-LiaoNing and J-15 is a better idea.

:smilewink:

True, I sure wouldn't mind that but why go through all that hassle when you can just reskin the Su-33? Plus it'll be flyable right? I can agree remodelling the LiaoNing though

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Planes: FC3, P-51, F-86, F-5E, Mirage 2000, F/A-18, F-14, F-16, Mig-19P :joystick:

ED pls gib A-4 and F-4 :cry:

surprise F/A-18 update screenshot snuck into Wags recent Normandy map update video

Source:

- its only a frame or two at 1:50

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2Rpc2NvcmQuc3RvcmFnZS5nb29nbGVhcGlzLmNvbS9hdHRhY2htZW50cy8yMjM5NjM1MjQ2NDMyOTExMzYvMzA5MTYyOTMwMTM2NTQ3MzM5LzEyMy5KUEcifQ.WWvlyZrQnTDkKLH5AmE8v6AJd1Q?width=850&height=504

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i5 8600K OC @ 5.0GHz w/ Corsair H100i Liquid Cooler| MSI GTX 1080 OC Edition | 32GB DDR4 3600 | EVO 960 NVMe SSD | WD Black NVMe SSD

Win10 X64 | TrackIR 5 | HTC Vive | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS and Cougar MFDs | Saitek Combat Pedals