DCS: Roadmap (unofficial - NO DISCUSSION HERE)

Silver_Dragon
Go to solution Solved by Silver_Dragon,

Worth mentioning that ED has long stated it will not be adding or accepting any more simplified aircraft into DCS. I see no reason to think that is no longer true.

Back to our regularly scheduled roadmap, free of discussion.

They stated they won't do any simplified aircraft anymore, but where did they say that 3rd party are not allowed to anymore? As far as I know 3rd partys are still free to make them if they want to.

Sorry for asking but this might be false info and if that's the case it should be correct. Otherwise, if true, it would be great to have a source for this.

Edited by QuiGon

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

"Nothing is true, everything is permitted" ;)

Quote Vedexent: The technical term for an over ambitious ground attack pilot is "dead".

Quote SiThSpAwN: I figure 1.5 will have to buy some roses and chocolates, take 2.0 to a nice restaurant, and if it opens doors and is a gentleman, 1.5 and 2.0 might just get to merge one day.

DCS: World 2.0.4 and NTTR extension release.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2956014&postcount=58

Oops, "Invalid Post specified."

Jumped the gun? ;)

Sorry, duplicated....

klem

56 RAF 'Firebirds'

ASUS ROG Strix Z390-F mobo, i7 8086A @ 5.0 GHz with Corsair H115i watercooling, Gigabyte 2080Ti GAMING OC 11Gb GPU , 32Gb DDR4 RAM, 500Gb and 256Gb SSD SATA III 6Gb/s + 2TB , Pimax 8k Plus VR, TM Warthog Throttle, TM F18 Grip on Virpil WarBRD base, Windows 10 Home 64bit

Surely ED has put "on hold" to edit and/or add new info. Waiting news.

Who was posting? And what?

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

Tornado3 small.jpg

Check my previous posts.... I have subscribe to the forum newsletter post, and with ED post a reply on them, my e-mail show them.

The link in your previous post is broken. So I wonder what exactly the post was, that you have linked? And who posted it. Chizh? Was it in the newsletter thread or somethin on the russian side of the forum?

Edit: Never mind. You answered it here:

ED was put the newsletter to 2.0.4 with NTTR extension and bubble packs (no other ED or 3rd module info), but has put "on hold", waiting if they miss something.....

Edited by QuiGon

Tornado3 small.jpg

DCS: World 2.0.4 and NTTR extension release. DCS: NEVADA Test and Training Range Map Sale (with Bundle Deals).

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2956014&postcount=58

Not sure what you're quoting there, link-wise, but the link shows as being invalid right now.

Justificus

System Specs:

i7 4970K @ 4.8, GTX 1080 SC, 32GB G.Skill DDR 2133,Thermaltake Level 10 Full Tower Case, Noctua NH-D15 6 Cooler, Win 10 Pro, Warthog, CH Pro Pedals, CH Throttle Quadrant, Oculus, 1 32" & 2 19" Monitors

Modules Owned: A-10C I+II, Ka-50, FC3, F-86, Mig-15, Mig21, UH-1H, Mi-8, CA, P-51D, BF-109K-4, FW-190 D-9, Hawk, NTTR, M-2000C, SA342, F-5E, Spit Mk. IX, AJS-37, Normandy, WWII A.P., AV-8B, F/A-18C, L-39, Persian Gulf, Mig-19P, I-16, Super Carrier, F-16, Channel, Syria

Not sure what you're quoting there, link-wise, but the link shows as being invalid right now.

It was a post in the newsletter thread that got deleted. They probably forgot something. It should be back in a few minutes.

Tornado3 small.jpg

It was a post in the newsletter thread that got deleted. They probably forgot something. It should be back in a few minutes.

Ah, thanks, my newsletter hadn't shown up yet so I was confused...:doh:

Justificus

System Specs:

i7 4970K @ 4.8, GTX 1080 SC, 32GB G.Skill DDR 2133,Thermaltake Level 10 Full Tower Case, Noctua NH-D15 6 Cooler, Win 10 Pro, Warthog, CH Pro Pedals, CH Throttle Quadrant, Oculus, 1 32" & 2 19" Monitors

Modules Owned: A-10C I+II, Ka-50, FC3, F-86, Mig-15, Mig21, UH-1H, Mi-8, CA, P-51D, BF-109K-4, FW-190 D-9, Hawk, NTTR, M-2000C, SA342, F-5E, Spit Mk. IX, AJS-37, Normandy, WWII A.P., AV-8B, F/A-18C, L-39, Persian Gulf, Mig-19P, I-16, Super Carrier, F-16, Channel, Syria

i can confirm that the grass animations. see the video:

• Like 1

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

--- B-52 (Planned)

--- Tu-95 (Planned)

I really love that these 2 are planned, these are the icons fit with this sim so much!

I hope some of the AI aircraft will get more advanced destruction models, including these 2, imagine those propellers flying erratically and zapping round randomly, ohhh can't wait!

So now, the cargoplanes break up in 3 pieces and that's it, they spin a bit ... I hope I'm not asking for too much, but this is not something that much time would have to be spent on to, you just do get a good dig on it for a week or two really focus on it and it'll stay good for quite some time.

But the whole destruction system, I rather have it done sooner, since with all these testing all the time, we rather test with some satisfying visuals right, this is just my thinking part of my brain kinda wants to keep waiting until bells and whistles come, some people get excited with new planes, I'm kinda the other way around, I love all these details to be great before ... and now the NTTR expansion pack adding those airfields this is exactly what I wished for, I don't even have A-10C yet (only FC3) and I already bought NTTR today upfront (ordered, just need to fix card to pay on monday)

I think I'm gonna put this into wishlist now I feel so hyped.

Edited by Worrazen

Modules: A-10C I/II, F/A-18C, Mig-21Bis, M-2000C, AJS-37, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, P-47, FC3, SC, CA, WW2AP, CE2. Terrains: NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf, Syria