Broken Over The Hump Campaign in FC3

Trainzak

Last time I played it, everything was working - and everyone engaged everyone big time (a little too much in fact - friendlies expended all missiles on F-5Es sitting out or range and flying in valleys, while the F-16s used me as a targeting drone :D)

I downloaded my version from tne DCS wesbsite though (I believe it was somehow updated), you could try downloading that one and giving it a go?

No, even the version downloaded from ED website is still not playable. When I look to the map and click on the other Mig-29 two-ship, in the task there is "Nothing". So they just fly around with constant speed and then land.

I believe it has something to do with Mission Editor scripting changes in recent versions, and I'm asking if someone qualified could fix it...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel Core 2 Duo E7400 2800 MHz overclocked @ 3400 MHz

A-DATA Extreme DDR2 800 MHz 6 GB

GIGABYTE nVidia GeForce 9800 GT 512 MB, overclocked 650/1600/950 MHz

Windows 7 x64

Reported, hopefully the missions will be fixed in the next patch. A quick and dirty fix on your end would simply be to set the task to "CAP". By doing that the "CAP" route task is automatically assigned to the flight and they will attempt to engage enemies.

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects:  Grayflag ServerScripting Wiki

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread)

SLMOD, Wiki wishlist, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum

• 4 weeks later...

Ok, but how can I set that if the only thing I can see in Mission Editor is me and my wingman? I don't see any enemies and any allied units.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel Core 2 Duo E7400 2800 MHz overclocked @ 3400 MHz

A-DATA Extreme DDR2 800 MHz 6 GB

GIGABYTE nVidia GeForce 9800 GT 512 MB, overclocked 650/1600/950 MHz

Windows 7 x64