DCS Visrtual Cockpit for Android (iControl DCS)

boarder2

Hey guys, DCS Virtual Cockpit for Android is finally available.

Here are some of the functions it provides

• Crisp and clean 100% original graphics

• Customizable layout - arrange your views and panels any way you want!

• Live single MFCD displays (left and right) with working buttons (Available via in-app purchase)

• Live CDU display with working buttons (Available via in-app purchase)

• Live Caution and Warning panel (Avilable via in-app purchase)

• UFC panel with working buttons (Available via in-app purchase)

• Supports multiple devices. Connect two devices at once and display Different MFDs on each!

• LASTE panel

• Slew and Coolie hat controls

• ILS panel

• TACAN panel

• VHF AM and FM panels

• UHF panel

It's free to try so give it a shot! http://bit.ly/1hDt8pr

I'm hoping to add support for more aircraft in the future.

Feedback is welcome and encouraged. Thanks to everyone in the community who've been so supportive over the last few years.

Video showing how to set up the server:

Enjoy and Happy Flying!:pilotfly:

Edited by boarder2

iControl DCS/DCS Virtual Cockpit - Full featured iPad Cockpit - Now with Android support!

A10 Virtual Cockpit Free - Free limited functionality version of iControl DCS!

DCS Virtual Cockpit - Android version!

Follow on Twitter for all the latest news

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great news, i just purchased this for my ipad is their a way to just utilize the cdu portion and be able to maintain nvidia 3d?

What is nvidia 3d? The sim has to run in windowed mode for the CDU/MFCD exports to work, unfortunately.

iControl DCS/DCS Virtual Cockpit - Full featured iPad Cockpit - Now with Android support!

I think the price is a little on the steep side and the AAP really needs to be working for the CDU to be fully usable without having to buy the UFC as well.

I'll be interested when it's as fully featured as the iOS version, with working radios and dials.

Edited by howie87

Is it possible to export only the cdu screen ? I would like to fit a android phone inside my cdu.

Yes. You can enable or disable any of the exports in the display configuration screen within the server. Right click and select or deselect the items until you've got what you're looking for.

Can you give us a tutorial for using correctly this program, please?

There's help for setting up the server here: http://bit-shift.com/a10vcserver/index.html#help

Once you've done that, all you need to do is change the settings in the app to point to the IP address of your PC.

A Youtube video on how to set this up would be nice...

Ask and ye shall receive!

This video is now linked to on the website instead of the long drawn out text instruction because, as they say, a picture is worth a thousand words.

Ask and ye shall receive!

This video is now linked to on the website instead of the long drawn out text instruction because, as they say, a picture is worth a thousand words.

Thanks for the video, but I hope my next question doesn't sound dumb. When you dragged them MFCD to the top left and right of your screen in that video is that where they stay? How does that make it display on a android screen just putting them in the corners of your monitor screen like that?

Thanks for the video, but I hope my next question doesn't sound dumb. When you dragged them MFCD to the top left and right of your screen in that video is that where they stay? How does that make it display on a android screen just putting them in the corners of your monitor screen like that?

That is where they stay. They need to be exported to a display attached to your computer in order for the server to grab them and send them to the device.

You can check out FAQ entry #1 here http://bit-shift.com/a10vcserver/index.html#faq for some alternative methods of exporting them that aren't supported but seem to work fine for most people as long as you're not running Windows 8.

Also guys there is a long thread on the iPad version of this app. I highly recommend it!

That thread covers any and all questions you can possibly have. For instance I export my CDU to a "virtual" monitor and it "renders" on my iPad iControl app.

Works very well, even the MFCDs.

Win 10 Pro 64Bit | 49" UWHD AOC 5120x1440p | AMD 5900x | 64Gb DDR4 | RX 6900XT

I wanted to try this app but I get this error message

You need the Google Play services on your device in order to use in-app billing. You also need to be signed in to Google Play with the account you want to use for purchasing on the device as well.

Amazing!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Gigabyte Aorus Z390 Elite, Intel i9 9900K, Fractal Design Kelvin S36, Zotac GTX 1070 8GB AMP Extreme, 32GB DDR4 HyperX CL15 Predator Series @ 3000 MHz, Kingston SSD 240GB (OS), Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe (sim), Fractal Design Define R5 Black Window, EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2, Win 10 Home x64, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals, Thrustmaster MFD Cougar Pack, TrackIR (DelanClip), 3x 27" BenQ EW2740L, Oculus Rift S

You need the Google Play services on your device in order to use in-app billing. You also need to be signed in to Google Play with the account you want to use for purchasing on the device as well.

Of course. I did both that two things. How else could I download the application? That is a given. I thought this shouldn't mention. :huh:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Everything is possible ...

So you cannot take the displays of your main monitor even after exporting them to another monitor? Also, Can this be used in online play?

Why on earth don't ED do somthing like FSX where it allows you to just take a control panel and drag it to another monitor?

Edited by Dudester22

So you cannot take the displays of your main monitor even after exporting them to another monitor? Also, Can this be used in online play?

Why on earth don't ED do somthing like FSX where it allows you to just take a control panel and drag it to another monitor?

Sorry, not sure what you're asking. You can position the displays anywhere on any monitor.

I wish ED gave us direct access to the displays so we didn't have to repeat them as well.

Of course. I did both that two things. How else could I download the application? That is a given. I thought this shouldn't mention. :huh:

I'm not sure then. Could you open a support ticket at http://support.bit-shift.com and I'll see what we can do about figuring out why it's not working for you.

Sorry man, especially since there is the limitation of requiring the outputs to be repeated on your display, definitely not worth the asking price.

I already have TM MFD controllers and wanted this for the CDU, but I'll pass.

-Seil

-Seil

WotG Founder & A10C Lead

Sorry man, especially since there is the limitation of requiring the outputs to be repeated on your display, definitely not worth the asking price.

I already have TM MFD controllers and wanted this for the CDU, but I'll pass.

-Seil

Unfortunately, that's the only way you'll be able to get it on anything.