More teasers !!

Hey guys,

For some reason my sixth sense made me visit the lockon.ru site and I noticed this:: :horseback

New screenies :D :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

http://www.lockon.ru/index.php?end_pos=982&scr=products&lang=en

ED are sure pumping up the polygon and tex details. If I am not mistaken, LOMAC's lighting system is unified..so if only they can make the pseudo HDR or bloom effects for us by introducing dx9 shaders in black shark. Our baby is gonna be ready for next gen. :D

d625088dd1c67f344d8d91d28c5c2acb.jpg

536732e744cadb46b11ebe6b2c8b06f6.jpg

• Like 1

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, just saw those myself. Chech out the detail on those rockets as well. SWEEET. :D

Is it my imagination or have they changed the Black Shark description page as well?

Oh and a quick question popped into my head as I was reading it. Is it only the Ka-50 that will have the NVG, or will other aircraft also have them?

I guess its only the Ka-50. I don't think any of the other flyables have NVG capabilities or atleast the versions we are flying in.

it sure does look sweet, but, I strongly suggest.....A new lighting engine ...better new shaders will change the entire appeal and immersion of bs.

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

• ED Team
LOMAC's lighting system is unified..so if only they can make the pseudo HDR or bloom effects for us by introducing dx9 shaders in black shark. Our baby is gonna be ready for next gen. :D

We are working on HDR. Do not expect much in 1.2 release (it will be "all around 3D cockpit and clickability" addon mainly).

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

К чему стадам дары свободы?

Их должно резать или стричь.

Наследство их из рода в роды

Ярмо с гремушками да бич.

• ED Team
Oh and a quick question popped into my head as I was reading it. Is it only the Ka-50 that will have the NVG, or will other aircraft also have them?

Only for Ka-50 in 1.2.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• ED Team
hey Olgerd, could you tell us if there is anything is going to be done to the flankers in 1.2? When FC was released, it improved a variety of things, will 1.2 do the same or just focused on the ka-50?

Accounting the detals we are implementing now in Ka-50 we simply have not much time for flankers.

You will not get the same as there will be many enchancements in AI behavior (aircrafts and ground units), graphics (not HDR yet, as it needs complete revamp of the engine), completely new trees (SpeedTree engine), new terrain set (Georgia far to the Turkey border) and other things which are in the development now...

Regarding on aircrafts... Let's be patient. Actually 1.2 will demonstrate the absolutely new approach to the avionics design detail. It takes much more time to implement than we even could suppose. Definitely we will start the total reimplementation of "flankers" somewhere in the future, but not earlier than we will release F-16CJ. Any new (or rereleased) aircraft will be implemented in the way we are doing Ka-50 now (AFM, clickable, with true INS/RLG/EGI, startup procedures, and tons of other stuff).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Did you say more terrain? "(Georgia far to the Turkey border). OMG that is WONDERFUL news!!!!!!!!

Dusty Rhodes

Play HARD, Play FAIR, Play TO WIN

Win 7 Professional 64 Bit / Intel i7 4790 Devils Canyon, 4.0 GIG /ASUS Maximus VII Formula Motherboard/ ASUS GTX 1080 8 GB/ 32 Gigs of RAM / Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog / TrackIR 5 / 2 Cougar MFD's / Saitek Combat Pedals/ DSD Button Box FLT-1

• ED Team
Did you say more terrain? "(Georgia far to the Turkey border).

Yes.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

wow that's great news thanks! but bad news for the flanker lol. So let me get this straight...ED's plans are:

release 1.2

move onto tank killers

then the F-16CJ

then the flankers? wow that's going to be a long wait for my beloved bird.

Back to the topic of 1.2, i'm assuming the release date must be pushed back. Especially after the team is working on the unexpected 1.12 patch correct? Well, it will be worth the wait. And since you guys are revamping the game engine, will this be good news for fps? Keep up the good work, it's always nice to hear from some1 on the ED team.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• ED Team
...i'm assuming the release date must be pushed back. Especially after the team is working on the unexpected 1.12 patch correct?

1.12 is almost ready. We did some movements to increase the game stability. This is the reason why it took so much time. Now we are getting beta 12 for this patch. It seems to be the release candidate version.

Actually it does not touches 1.2 development process at all. I don't think that there will be any huge (something like 4-6 monthes) shifts in the release date. Of course many depends on how the beta testing process will go.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Definitely we will start the total reimplementation of "flankers" somewhere in the future

Yay!

but not earlier than we will release F-16CJ.

Booo!

Just what the sim-starved world is looking for, another F-16 to fly! ;-)

<fx:sound of scab being picked off old wounds and even older threads>

Andrew McP

PS Lovely missile, I agree.

Actually it does not touches 1.2 development process at all. I don't think that there will be any huge (something like 4-6 monthes) shifts in the release date. Of course many depends on how the beta testing process will go.

wow really? so you guys still plan to release black shark on march/april? Nice work :icon_supe

Booo!

Just what the sim-starved world is looking for, another F-16 to fly! ;-)

yea i agree, when ED said they were going to make an F-16 sim in the future...it's a bit...weird considering there's already a huge fight between Lock On and F4:AF. By the time ED's F-16 sim comes out, LP probably made Falcon 5.0. This may sound bad but they will probably generate more sales because of their history. Personally, i feel ED should stick with russian planes since we rarely get to see those birds in action. Plus, they look better.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Olgerd, are you working on a campaign engine of any sort? Lock On sorely needs it. Thanks so much for the feedback.

Dusty Rhodes

Win 7 Professional 64 Bit / Intel i7 4790 Devils Canyon, 4.0 GIG /ASUS Maximus VII Formula Motherboard/ ASUS GTX 1080 8 GB/ 32 Gigs of RAM / Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog / TrackIR 5 / 2 Cougar MFD's / Saitek Combat Pedals/ DSD Button Box FLT-1

• ED Team
wow really? so you guys still plan to release black shark on march/april? Nice work :icon_supe

Will see... :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• ED Team
Olgerd, are you working on a campaign engine of any sort?

Yes we are.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

...there will be many enchancements in AI behavior (aircrafts and ground units), graphics (not HDR yet, as it needs complete revamp of the engine), completely new trees (SpeedTree engine), new terrain set (Georgia far to the Turkey border)... aircraft will be implemented in the way we are doing Ka-50 now (AFM, clickable, with true INS/RLG/EGI, startup procedures, and tons of other stuff).

This is great news Olgerd!!

ED rocks!!!!!!!!!! :)

Dave "Hawg11" St. Jean

Might as well ask.............will it be in 1.2 or wait for after that?

Dusty Rhodes

• ED Team
Might as well ask.............will it be in 1.2 or wait for after that?

After that...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks a bunch!!!!

Dusty Rhodes

• ED Team
yea i agree, when ED said they were going to make an F-16 sim in the future...it's a bit...weird considering there's already a huge fight between Lock On and F4:AF. By the time ED's F-16 sim comes out, LP probably made Falcon 5.0. This may sound bad but they will probably generate more sales because of their history. Personally, i feel ED should stick with russian planes since we rarely get to see those birds in action. Plus, they look better.

Many depends on how exactly is implemented the particular aircraft.

It is too early to judge.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Guest EVIL-SCOTSMAN

W0000T, is it just me or have Ed got round to sorting the hawk missile model from the ghey looking thing it is just now ?