Comms menu in flight

davedontmind

I've come back to Black Shark 2 after a long time of not playing it, and I've found that the comms menu doesn't work while I'm in the air.

I did a forum search and found this post which says to use RALT+\

However that doesn't work for me. The normal comms menu on \ (which is # on a UK keyboard) works fine while landed, but RALT+\ (which I presume would be RALT-# on my keyboard) does nothing, in the air or not. I also tried the real RALT-\ on my keybaord, also nothing.

What is the name of the operation in the configuration menu, so I can bind it to my HOTAS? I looked through all the releveant sections (radios, communications, radio communications) and couldn't see anything obvious.

What is the name of the operation in the configuration menu, so I can bind it to my HOTAS? I looked through all the releveant sections (radios, communications, radio communications) and couldn't see anything obvious.

"SPU-9 PTT" in section "INS Collective Stick". :thumbup:

It seems I can contact ATC on the ground and then once airborne I loose all ability to bring up radio comms:(

If you actually read what Yurgon wrote you have the solution.... :music_whistling: :megalol:

"SPU-9 PTT" in section "INS Collective Stick".
  • Like 1

i7 8700K | GTX 1080 Ti | 32GB RAM | 500GB M.2 SSD | TIR5 w/ Trackclip Pro | TM Hotas Warthog | Saitek Pro Flight Rudder

[sigpic]http://www.132virtualwing.org[/sigpic]

So you have both comms buttons bound? Are you using Easy Comms mode?

• Like 1

Windows 10 Home, Intel Core i7-9700K @ 4.6GHz, Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 Gaming (8GB VRAM) on 34" LG curved monitor @ 3440x1440, 32GB RAM, TrackIR 3 (with Vector Expansion), Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Combat Pedals, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs.

Cool. I think a recent update may have messed with comms bindings. Glad you got it sorted.

Windows 10 Home, Intel Core i7-9700K @ 4.6GHz, Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 Gaming (8GB VRAM) on 34" LG curved monitor @ 3440x1440, 32GB RAM, TrackIR 3 (with Vector Expansion), Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Combat Pedals, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs.