[DCS World: ATC] Female Voice for ATCs

attachment.php?attachmentid=89618

:D :music_whistling:

Hi everybody. :)

• I realized that I was tired to hear male voice from the tower while each starting up, azimuth or landing. So, I captured a female sound from... from.. ... aa... eer, from Google Translate... :D To me it sounded awesome actually. So, I worked on each word and expression. Some words could not be pronounced well (at least I couldn't find right syntax maybe), and some are done very nice. There's a little problem with voicing digits though. But, as first release I hope you'll like it. :)

• This mod is compatible with DCS World v1.2.8 and later.

DOWNLOAD: [DCS World: ATC] Female Voice for ATCs

And the other side; I have no any idea if making a mod by using Google voice will be problem for this forum. Does it helps if I state that, "as a forum user, I take the responsibility of this mod. This is not done for commercial use."? I'll be glad if you give info about this. And if this will cause problem, of course this mod can be deleted. But, I hope this post will not cause me to be banned!.

Thank you.

Cover.jpg.135fb710912b8bae96f619307f25d2fc.jpg

Edited by Devrim

i7-2600 @3.4GHz | Corsair 16GB @1600MHz. | MSI GTX1660Ti Gaming X | Samsung 256GB SSD (Win10HPx64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

Cool Idea Devrim I played around trying to do this a while back to try and get a Russian accented English ATC voice but gave up on it, I'll be sure to give this a go :)

Intel i9-9900KF @5.2GHz

MSI Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon

32GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR3200 RAM

MSI RTX 2080 Ti Gaming X Trio

40" Panasonic TH-40DX600U @ 4K

Pimax Vision 8K Plus / Oculus Rift CV1 / HTC Vive

Gametrix JetSeat with SimShaker

Windows 10 64 Bit Home Edition

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

awesome

i wonder if there's any way to have a mix of male and female depend on AFB

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]W10(64bit)Asus Rog Strix Z370-F - i7 8700K - Dark Rock Pro 4 - 16 giga ram Corsair vengeance 3000 - MSI RTX 2070 Super - Asus Rog Phobeus soundcard - Z906 Surround speaker - Track ir5 - HOTAS Warthog

On the RED side you have both male and female ATCs, so it should be doable also for the BLUE side.
Oh, I just checked, yes, but really didn't know that.

So, I should rename this mod's name. :) Actually there's no one who is speaking English with true accent around me. If there was I'd do this mod without Google. :)

i7-2600 @3.4GHz | Corsair 16GB @1600MHz. | MSI GTX1660Ti Gaming X | Samsung 256GB SSD (Win10HPx64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5

awesome

i wonder if there's any way to have a mix of male and female depend on AFB

Since ED are redoing the ATC they should be thinking about all of this.

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

I must tell all story to my wife first! :D

DCS... Ka-50... ATC... Modding... Female voice... a lady met from SkyPe...

If she won't kill me, I'll do it. :D

Joke, of course... :idiot:

Nice idea! There should definitely be a wider variety of voices, including female ones.

There's this, too, which I really like and hope gets some more editing soon:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=96405

Whoever is doing the voice does a pretty good job, but it's still a little inconsistent in terms of intensity. But it's a great switch.

For when it goes wrong: Win10x64, GTX1080, Intel i7 @3.5 GHz, 32GB DDR3, Warthog HOTAS, Saitek combat rudder pedals, TrackIR 5 / Vive Pro, a case of Pabst, The Funk

wow... is this how google talks now?

...there is still hope :D .

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

I found a program that is an alternative to Google translation's voice speech: http://mary.dfki.de

I haven't compared the quality with Google's, but there is a demo page to test out different voices. :)

Here is a secondary website of the above mentioned program: https://github.com/marytts/marytts

Also a tutorial video:

Edited by Cadarth

Salute! :3

Thanks Devrim :)
You're welcome. :)
...There's this, too, which I really like and hope gets some more editing soon: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=96405
Ah yes. This is. I'm still using this with my own sound-effects set. :)
wow... is this how google talks now? ...there is still hope :D .
:D Yes I like it by the way.
I found a program that is an alternative to Google translation's voice speech: http://mary.dfki.de
Thanks Cadarth. I looked at it. It has different accents and female voices. That's nice actually. But I've found Google is better, in general. I can't get clean and nice pronunciation in MARY for some words. :)

Hello dear Devrim how are you ?

This morning I've downloaded and tested your Mod and I can say just one thing : Awesome work it 's wonderful.

I really love this Mod better than the original sound...

Thanks for this new Mod...

Bye, Skull.

Don't get me wrong dear Ralfidude but, recording, rendering and uploading video may take greater time than your try. :) It's just matter of "renaming original folder" and "copying mod folder". :)

Whatever, I can upload a video today. :D

Sorry for 2-day latency.

Short video:

nice work!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Great job :thumbup: But I must admit im still waiting for a Yoda version "Go to this heading you must" :megalol:

http://www.yodaspeak.co.uk/index.php

:pilotfly:Wolfpack Production:pilotfly:

-=<[WiN 10, I7 3770K @ 4,5 Ghz, Corsair H100i, Sabertooth Z77, 16 GB Dominator, Sapphire 7970 VaporX 6GB, C70 Vengance, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Pro rudder, Track IR, Beyerdynamics MMX 300 ]>=-

DCS/FC2/FC3/Arma videos on my channel:

https://www.youtube.com/user/WolfpackproductionDK

"Fortes Furtuna Juvat"

Thanks guys. :)

You're so crazy Devrim.

I haven't tried this (enjoying the VRS Superbug + Megascenery Nevada + TacPack at the moment), but you should check out Ivona Voices. I use them for FSX and they're the best.

Oh they're very nice. :) Love it. I think there's no demo version or something, right?