DCS: P-47D-30 Discussion

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Been trying the free play P-47. I enjoy learning it, especially the R-2800, something different from the Merlin. One can boost to 79', engine will break shortly of course. Interesting that there was n

Newy mentioned there will be a bundle. Just not up yet.

9./JG27

"If you can't hit anything, it's because you suck. If you get shot down, it's because you suck. You and me, we know we suck, and that makes it ok." - Worst person in all of DCS

"In the end, which will never come, we will all be satisifed... we must fight them on forum, we will fight them on reddit..." - Dunravin

Guys,

Bundle is basically 20% off total normal price. Normal price is 49.99x2=99.98. The current price is 39.99, total price 79,98. (still 20% off the total price)

If you get the total price 99.98 - 20%, equals the current price of 79,98. So, no need to wait.

All the best,

Sydy

Guys,

Bundle is basically 20% off total normal price. Normal price is 49.99x2=99.98. The current price is 39.99, total price 79,98. (still 20% off the total price)

If you get the total price 99.98 - 20%, equals the current price of 79,98. So, no need to wait.

All the best,

Sydy

But what if your trying to save mouse clicks? ;)

The bundle isnt on the store yet, so Im not sure how you can know how much it will be....

9./JG27

"If you can't hit anything, it's because you suck. If you get shot down, it's because you suck. You and me, we know we suck, and that makes it ok." - Worst person in all of DCS

"In the end, which will never come, we will all be satisifed... we must fight them on forum, we will fight them on reddit..." - Dunravin

Just bought the map, but still waiting for the download - and the P-47D-30 license in the backer rewards section.

Ahh so it's not just me with that problem, was about to start a thread about the backers key.

Edit: It's now available if you go into the backers section in your profile.

Edited by Azref
Ahh so it's not just me with that problem, was about to start a thread about the backers key.

Edit: It's now available if you go into the backers section in your profile.

Yeah, just went there again after my download finished and grabbed the license abspin.gif

dcs-dashie-ed.jpg.c4fa047dc1c71d5ceb1913aa54b2a11e.jpg

Downloaded the map, but the modul manager won´t let me download the P-47. There was a way to mannualy dowlnoad modules, wasn´t there?

Allright. It just appeared in the modulmanager:thumbup:

Outgunned, outnumbered, though never outclassed!!!

For anyone that can't download it in the module manager, the update ID for it is P47D30 if you want to run it via command line.

i7 7700K | 32GB RAM | GTX 1080Ti | Rift CV1 | TM Warthog | Win 10

"There will always be people with a false sense of entitlement.

You can want it, you can ask for it, but you don't automatically deserve it. "

backer rewards is saying "Invalid plane selection" any ideas? Hmm... maybe my 5 aircraft rewards are actually already used? 3 planes + assets pack + Normandy = 5 things ... is that how they are doing it?

S!

Edited by dooom

""This was not in the Manual I did not read", cried the Noob" - BMBM, WWIIOL

backer rewards is saying "Invalid plane selection" any ideas? Hmm... maybe my 5 aircraft rewards are actually already used? 3 planes + assets pack + Normandy = 5 things ... is that how they are doing it?

S!

Should be a button that indicated "Get License" with the P-47 highlighted in backers profile. Issued once I selected. it.:thumbup:

Pointy end hurt! Fire burn!!
Black Shark 2, A10C, A10CII, F-16, F/A-18, F-86, Mig-15, Mig-21, P-51, F-15, Su-27, Su-33, Mig-29, FW-190 Dora, Anton, BF 109, Normandy, Caucasus, NTTR, Persian Gulf, Channel, Syria, WWII Assets, CA. (WWII backer picked aircraft ME-262, P-47D).