Wingman and ATC

chardly38

Is any one having problems with there wingman not responding to any commands. Also ATC audio is way to low. After the apu starts up you cant here ATC.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

=&arrFilter_pf[gameversion]=&arrFilter_pf[filelang]=&arrFilter_pf[aircraft]=&arrFilter_CREATED_USER_NAME=chardly38&set_filter=Filter&set_filter=Y"]MY SKINS And Helios

i7 2600k 3.4 quad w/ Hyper N520 cpu fan_, Asus Sabertooth z77_, RX 580_, Corsair Vengeance 1800 8Gb ram_, 112 OCZ Vertex 3_, Corsair HX 1000, 3 screens res 5292x1050_,and 1 1680x1050 Helios Ir Tracker 5 with Pro Clip_,Hotas Warthog#12167 ...

• 4 months later...

how to contact wingmen/flight?

Same question here as in the OP. How to contact the wingman? In the mission editor the frequency of the wingman is 127.5 and greyed out (i.e. unchangeable). When I try to use the same radio that I use to contact ATC (which works), but set it to 127.5 and try to contact the wingmen, no response :helpsmilie:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel Core I7 4820K @4.3 GHz, Asus P9X79 motherboard, 16 GB RAM @ 933 MHz, NVidia GTX 1070 with 8 GB VRAM, Windows 10 Pro

The frequency you are forced to use to communicate with your wingman is 127.5 MHz FM. You need to switch the radio to frequency modulation. The switch for it is above the big red channel selection knob on the pilot's overhead panel and it's labeled ЧМ/АМ. You'll of course need to switch it back to AM to talk with the tower.