I receive by mail: "70% discount coupon for any current or future DCS product"...

Sorry to be a party pooper but the way I read it is any current module is available for 70% not future. Hope to be proved wrong and thank you ED:thumbup:

mine is ;)

Your were issued a 70% discount coupon for any current or future DCS product.

Got mine today as well, many thanks ed

its was stated here http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=114629

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]:thumbup:

http://justforlaughssimulation.weebly.com/

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Asus p5q-e, intel core2 extreme CPU X9650 @3.08ghz, 8.0GB DDR2 Corsair extreme, Win7 64, Nivida GTX280, AcerP243W 24' Acer S221HQL 22' TrackIR 5, Saitek X52 Pro flight control and pro pedals.

I bought huey at full price when as soon as it was released. I want a discount too :/

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

*sighs audibly* still waiting...

Feels like I was left out. I bought Mi-8 for full price. Come on guys, I'm gonna cry...

/guilt trip

EDIT:

Sweet Baby American Jesus, my greed went unchecked. After reviewing this thread, it turns out I did get this in my spam filter! Thanks guys :D

Edited by Serp Supreme

This post is protected by a pilot who has a serious lack of negotiating skills, but is absolute hell in a dogfight. If you do not belong here, please leave.

You have now been properly negotiated with.

MiG-29S Instant Action Mission Fix

Come check out and add to my list of all landmarks in DCS World!

^that works now

What about us, who bought Huey for the full price before the sale. Maybe we weren't whining enough...

Yea, I was wondering about that too.

I bought huey at full price when as soon as it was released. I want a discount too :/

You guys really want to start this all over once more, ffs? badmood.gif

A: "How nice, I got a gift! <3":clap:

B: "Meh, but I want two gifts! GIVE ME GIFTS!" greedy.gif

:puke:

Just compare the time between the release of the UH-1H and the first sale of it, with the the time between the Mi-8 release and it's sale...

Check out my YouTube: xxJohnxx

Intel i7 6800k watercooled | ASUS Rampage V Edition 10 | 32 GB RAM | Asus GTX1080 watercooled

Haven't received a coupon yet. Can't find it in the spam folder either. Is ED still working on this?

me too

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel i7 6700K @ 4.2, MSI M5 Z170A Gaming, NZXT X61 Kraken liquid cooler, PNY Nvidia GTX 1080 Founders Edition, 16GB Corsair Vengeance 3000 Mhz C15, samsung 840 evo SSD, CoolerMaster 1000W Gold rated PSU, NZXT Noctis 450 cabinet, Samsung S240SW 24' 1920x1200 LED panel, X-52 Pro Flight stick. W10 Pro x64 1809, NO antivirus EVER

Yeah I got the same coupon and indeed happy about it.

Now if they would unban me on the steam forum for voicing my displeasure of the timing of the sale..........that would be a big plus... as I am a avid sim player and many other games 10 plus years on steam...TheBlindOldman

I typically use the forums for help and helping others it is rare for me to use the forums for any other purpose and the time I did I was quickly banned as a troll for voicing an opinion, so helping folks on steam is pretty much a bust :(

“Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return.”

Leonardo da Vinci

Just compare the time between the release of the UH-1H and the first sale of it, with the the time between the Mi-8 release and it's sale...

There had been another discount session and it was also including huey ...

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5