Waiting for first discount on DCS: Mi-8MTV2

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what's the date of the Nevade map release???

The currently projected release date is end of the year.

I hope you can take the sense that between early 2011 and late 2013 that it's a long time for the *birth* of a promised map...

It would be if it was just a map.

Besides that, why are we having this discussion in a thread about Mi-8 discounts? Lets focus on the thread topic and save that for a thread where it belongs.

Good, fast, cheap. Choose any two.

Come let's eat grandpa!

Use punctuation, save lives!

The Black sea map won't use EDGE.

Well, we don't know how it will work, my personal guess is that the new engine will be able to render old art assets, but the consequence remains the same. For the end user, Georgia is going to remain as is.

Good, fast, cheap. Choose any two.

Come let's eat grandpa!

Use punctuation, save lives!

Well, we don't know how it will work, my personal guess is that the new engine will be able to render old art assets, but the consequence remains the same. For the end user, Georgia is going to remain as is.

Yes that is a better way of putting it. My way is quicker to type though :P

Nate

The reason some of us are upset is that it was discounted after 2 WEEKS.

And I keep telling you that it makes NO DIFFERENCE to the value of the product you paid for. That's not something you can argue against, because you bought it at the price advertised!

The ONLY difference is how customers like you view purchasing future modules. That's it. If that means you never buy a module at full price? Fair enough, that's the risk ED/BST take, but it only impacts the future, not the past.

• ED Team

Dear all,

Apologies for taking a bit to respond on this subject, but we first wanted come up with a means of compensation for those that purchased Mi-8MTV2 at full price. We recognize that the sale of this product was too soon after the initial sale and we want to make this right. As such, all those that purchased Mi-8MTV2 prior to the Autumn sale will be receiving a 70% coupon for any current or future DCS product.

Thanks

Edited by Wags
  • Like 1

Dear all,

Apologies for taking a bit to respond on this subject, but we first wanted come up with a means of compensation for those that purchased Mi-8MTV2 at full price. We recognize that the sale of this product was too soon after the initial sale and we want to make this right. As such, all those that purchased Mi-8MTV2 prior to the Autumn sale will be receiving a 60% coupon for any current or future DCS product.

Thanks

That's a fair decision :thumbup:.

Many thanks.

'Frett'

What about us that plan on purchasing after the sale Matt?? :music_whistling: ......:smilewink:

JUST KIDDING!!! Again...ED going beyond the call. Big cyber hug to you all!! :)

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

Dear all,

Apologies for taking a bit to respond on this subject, but we first wanted come up with a means of compensation for those that purchased Mi-8MTV2 at full price. We recognize that the sale of this product was too soon after the initial sale and we want to make this right. As such, all those that purchased Mi-8MTV2 prior to the Autumn sale will be receiving a 60% coupon for any current or future DCS product.

Thanks

Thanks Wags! I'm heartily glad that ED has realized that there are upset people out here. I bought Mi-8 at full price and do not regret doing so (supporting developers etc) but it was a kick in the teeth to see it discounted so soon. I'm sure ED won't make that mistake again.

Can I ask a favour? Our much valued (and decent all round good-guy) Speckfire got banned here for a while; we think this harsh considering he's a supporter of ED's products -can you consider reversing the ban?

Thanks -and keep up the good work.

159th_Archer

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

159th Guards Aviation Regiment; recruiting now! http://www.159thgar.com/

We now fly all modern Jets and Helos

Dear all,

Thanks

Now that's a class move :thumbup:

Per Ardua Ad Aquarium :drink:

Specs: Intel i7-9700K, GTX 2080TI, 32GB DDR4, ASUS ROG Strix Z390-E, Samsung 970 EVO NVMe M.2

Dear all,

Thanks

For real?

Wow, I didn't expected that! I've bought Mi-8 for full price too, but I'm still sure my money was well spent, and I could do without this 60% coupon.

But I must admit it's very fair and welcome decision, many people around here will be very happy. Thank you so much, Matt! :thumbup:

P.S.: Now just release some nice high-fidelity module so I can make use of my hardly earned coupon. ;)

• Like 1

Staying classy, ED. Nice move. 8)

i7 7700K | 32GB RAM | GTX 1080Ti | Rift CV1 | TM Warthog | Win 10

"There will always be people with a false sense of entitlement.

You can want it, you can ask for it, but you don't automatically deserve it. "

Nice move ED! :thumbup:

Hardware: Intel i5 4670K | Zalman NPS9900MAX | GeIL 16GB @1333MHz | Asrock Z97 Pro4 | Sapphire Radeon R9 380X Nitro | Samsung SSDs 840 series 120GB & 250 GB | Samsung HD204UI 2TB | be quiet! Pure Power 530W | Aerocool RS-9 Devil Red | Samsung SyncMaster SA350 24" + ASUS VE198S 19" | Saitek X52 | TrackIR 5 | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Speedlink Darksky LED | Razor Diamondback | Razor X-Mat Control | SoundBlaster Tactic 3D Rage ### Software: Windows 10 Pro 64Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks for that move.

I really appreciate it as a kind touch in favour of a great community supporting you.

Now i hope to spent this cupon on Nevada ¡¡¡¡

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4