Waiting for first discount on DCS: Mi-8MTV2

Well done Wags and ED.

You have a great community wanting and waiting to help you developing new products. Hear us, take care of us and we are going to respond in the same way.

Thanks again for that reaction.

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I hope for most of all is that we can all move on from this and move forward regardless of what our opinion was on the matter.

We're a small enough group as it is and we didn't need splitting.

Small and dedicated communities are only vicious because they care. Passion over spite.

• Like 2

A small edit, we have changed the coupon to 70%.

Thanks

Thank You! :thumbup:

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

What I hope for most of all is that we can all move on from this and move forward regardless of what our opinion was on the matter.

Small and dedicated communities are only vicious because they care. Passion over spite.

Well spoken sir. Our main an formost passion should be and will always be aviation :pilotfly:

• Like 1

g8PjVMw.png

+1

:surprise: $19.99 F/A-18 ;)

Just don't lose that coupon code as it might be a while. :D

• Like 1

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Just don't lose that coupon code as it might be a while. :D
:megalol:

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

Thanks Wags! I'm heartily glad that ED has realized that there are upset people out here. I bought Mi-8 at full price and do not regret doing so (supporting developers etc) but it was a kick in the teeth to see it discounted so soon. I'm sure ED won't make that mistake again.

Can I ask a favour? Our much valued (and decent all round good-guy) Speckfire got banned here for a while; we think this harsh considering he's a supporter of ED's products -can you consider reversing the ban?

Thanks -and keep up the good work.

159th_Archer

+ 100!

Legitimate DCS World supporters revolution ended in a success :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

TaliG - 373vFS

“Do not repeat the tactics which have gained you one victory, but let your methods be regulated by the infinite variety of circumstances.”

Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Yes. A good move from ED. Appreciated!.

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

Apologies for taking a bit to respond on this subject, but we first wanted come up with a means of compensation for those that purchased Mi-8MTV2 at full price. We recognize that the sale of this product was too soon after the initial sale and we want to make this right. As such, all those that purchased Mi-8MTV2 prior to the Autumn sale will be receiving a 70% coupon for any current or future DCS product.

Hello Wags ;)

In first I would like to tell you that your message and your answer is very professional and prove us the great quality of ED :thumbup:

I assume the fact that I bought the full version because the BST products are very awesome and amazing for me.

Congratulation for your message, best regards. Skull :beer:

Thanks Wags! That feels better now :P

Thank the ''whiners'' :thumbup:

EDIT: This is a thread with 510+ replies and 20.000+ views. it is by far the most viewed thread in here (BSTs forum). If there was no response to this from the developers, or the producers, then someone would go down according to mathematics.

Edited by TaliG
  • Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

TaliG - 373vFS

“Do not repeat the tactics which have gained you one victory, but let your methods be regulated by the infinite variety of circumstances.”

Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Dear all,

Apologies for taking a bit to respond on this subject, but we first wanted come up with a means of compensation for those that purchased Mi-8MTV2 at full price. We recognize that the sale of this product was too soon after the initial sale and we want to make this right. As such, all those that purchased Mi-8MTV2 prior to the Autumn sale will be receiving a 70% coupon for any current or future DCS product.

Thanks

Nice gesture. Thank you kindly, Wags. :)

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com