Setting up the Huey with Joystick

Staybullex

Hi all

I just bought the Huey in the steam sale and am trying to setup the joystick (Logitech Extreme 3D Pro). I have a few questions that I can't seem to find easily here on the forum so thought I'd ask here.

When I go in to the options/controls section and then to the axis commands, it wont let me change the flight control collective at all. If I double click it, it does nothing. Any idea why this is the case?

There seems to be a strange difference with the joystick options, depending what I try to run and the top lever thumb control to look around the inside of the Huey. If I go in to some missions, I can use the thumb stick. However, if I go in to most training mission it's not working, yet does work with others. Likewise, if I go in to a campaign it doesn't work either. Is there a reason for this that someone can help with?

Setting up the joystick to work properly seems a royal pain in the arse and any help would be grateful :)

Does anyone have a profile I could install that's current for that joystick?

Thanks in advance!

Cooler Master "Sniper" case, ASUS 6PT, Intel i7 920 2.66GHz,8MB Cache,4.8GT/s, 16GB SAMSUNG DDR3 1333, Sapphire 6950 frex 2gb, NZXT Precise 850W, SAMSUNG Blu-Ray Re-Writer Super Format drive, SAMSUNG 1TB x2 SATA2 7200rpm/32mb, HP 24'' w2408H @1900x1200, Windows7