UN Pilot Campaign - Mission #6 "Patrols"

Trainzak

I'm having problem with "Patrols" mission of UN Pilot Campaign. Shortly after takeoff, I'm supposed to follow the flight leader, but he just circles around FARP all over again in the same pattern. There's probably something wrong with scripting...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel Core 2 Duo E7400 2800 MHz overclocked @ 3400 MHz

A-DATA Extreme DDR2 800 MHz 6 GB

GIGABYTE nVidia GeForce 9800 GT 512 MB, overclocked 650/1600/950 MHz

Windows 7 x64

have you checked the mission planner? You may be able to change his markers or something. I have not been able to even land the huey yet so still on mission 1.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Aaron

i7 2600k@4.4ghz, GTX1060-6gb, 16gb DDR3, T16000m, Track IR5

BS2-A10C-UH1-FC3-M2000-F18C-A4E-F14B-BF109

have you checked the mission planner? You may be able to change his markers or something. I have not been able to even land the huey yet so still on mission 1.

Although I know the basics of Mission Editor, I don't undestand scripting and other advanced techniques. If somebody could check it and upload corrected version of this mission, it would be great.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 x64

Thanks MadTommy, your modification works, but the same situation repeats after completing the mission when trying to land. The flight leader circles around, and when I land on the helipad, mission will not end. Anyway thanks, I will just skip this mission and will try the next one, I hope that this was the only bug in the whole campaign :smilewink:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 x64

I have the same problem and i also come to the conclusion that deleting the first "land" order could repair this official mission. But as Trainzak allready said, you just delay the problem to the landing part.

Wer sich nicht bewegt, spürt seine Fesseln nicht.

If you don't move, you won't feel your bonds.

Thanks MadTommy, your modification works, but the same situation repeats after completing the mission when trying to land. The flight leader circles around, and when I land on the helipad, mission will not end. Anyway thanks, I will just skip this mission and will try the next one, I hope that this was the only bug in the whole campaign :smilewink:

Hi,

I have the same problem. How do you skip the mission in the campaign?

So I skipped to mission 7, but it's all the way same! Flight leader just flies around FARP. Maybe the campaign got somehow corrupted while updating to DCSW version 1.2.6. Can we expect official patch? This is by far the best campaign in the whole DCS, so please, fix it!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 x64

hmm..I did this Mission Yesterday..I have deleted the "land" waypoint command, and then everything worked fine...After the whole Mission the Flight Lead told me to break away just before the landing...so I landed at the FARP..Mission Success

My Specs:

I don`t care..it is a Computer..a black one..

hmm..I did this Mission Yesterday..I have deleted the "land" waypoint command, and then everything worked fine...After the whole Mission the Flight Lead told me to break away just before the landing...so I landed at the FARP..Mission Success

any instructions how to do that

the mission is locked and we cannot do any changes

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]W10(64bit)Asus Rog Strix Z370-F - i7 8700K - Dark Rock Pro 4 - 16 giga ram Corsair vengeance 3000 - MSI RTX 2070 Super - Asus Rog Phobeus soundcard - Z906 Surround speaker - Track ir5 - HOTAS Warthog

thanks buddy

any other issues with the next missions

if theres any can you uploaded with a temporary fix

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]W10(64bit)Asus Rog Strix Z370-F - i7 8700K - Dark Rock Pro 4 - 16 giga ram Corsair vengeance 3000 - MSI RTX 2070 Super - Asus Rog Phobeus soundcard - Z906 Surround speaker - Track ir5 - HOTAS Warthog

Great..I just tried the next Mission "Tango" but this one is totally wrecked..no Chance..I corrected some Errors, but the Misson comes to a Stop after engaging the Enemies...I have no clue..fixing Tiggers in a Mission you don´t know what supposed to happen is nearly impossible:noexpression:

Na..I try what I can do...

Edited by Lizzard

My Specs:

Tango fixed for 1.2.6

Just one minor Issue, when you are assigned to assist the Ground Troops, the Leader does not wait for you...but don`t care..just fly back to your FARP and land...The Leader will not land..he just circles arround the FARP..but as soon as you land on the FARP - Mission Success

en_UN-Pilot_07.miz

My Specs:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Excuse me for being ignorant, but just how do you get these attached files to game? I have saved them to my computer, and they appear in my downloads file but if I try to open them, I get an error message. I have also tried to go to the mission editor and eliminate the landing near the first waypoint, but it won't let me save the change.

The other thing I cannot figure out is I have seen that some of you have skipped 6 and 7. Just how do I go about doing that as well?

Win 7 Intel ® CoreZ Quad CPU Q9550@2.83GHz Ram 8GB 64bit NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT

Excuse me for being ignorant, but just how do you get these attached files to game? I have saved them to my computer, and they appear in my downloads file but if I try to open them, I get an error message. I have also tried to go to the mission editor and eliminate the landing near the first waypoint, but it won't let me save the change.

The other thing I cannot figure out is I have seen that some of you have skipped 6 and 7. Just how do I go about doing that as well?

just copy and replace it in :

DCS World/Mods/aircrafts/uh-1h/Missions/EN/Campaigns

(thanks to Lizzard for files)

Thanks for the files Lizzard however i am still having issues with mission 7. Mission 6 i just skipped but mission 7 i used the file you have linked. I approach the AO, fire rockets, we deploy troops and then i am tasked with assisting the ground troops. I do that fine and then they start to run out of the trees towards the village and i am tasked to kill them.

I take out a bunch and then i get a radio message saying that 'enemies are down, thanks guys' or something....... then nothing.

My flight seem to orbit the AO and don't return. I decided to head for home but that asshole Marcos or whatever takes the controls calls me a noob and mission fail!!

I am getting increasingly frustrated with DCS at the moment. Really enjoying the Huey campaign but with the borked campaign and multiplayer issues it is just not that engrossing.

"In victory you deserve champagne, in defeat you need it"

- Winston Churchill

3700X | X570 Aorus Elite | GTX 1070 | 32GB 3200 (3600)mhz Corsair | XFX 850W PSU | Lian Li Lan Cool 2 | Tir5 + TCP, VIVE Cosmos Elite | TMWH #08677 | Saitek Combat Pedals

Hi Tek,

hmmm strange...Mission 7 has a lot of nasty Triggers in it, and I had a really hard Time to fix it. Finally it worked fine for me. In my case I was tasked to attack the Enemys and my flight lead just left and headed back home (strange enough that Marcos did not take the Controsl that Time?!?!). When I played around with that Mission (I played it like 10 Times to fix all Bugs) I experienced sometimes that the Fligh Lead got Stuck at a Mountain...but this seems not to happen every Time. Maybe I was just lucky in my successful shot. If nothing helps you can fool the Missions with editing the Mission Goals. There you will see, that you are assigned 50 Points for just starting the Mission, if you set that to 100 you will most likely succeed the Mission every Time.

My Specs:

Thanks, i will have another run through. maybe it will right itself.... fingers crossed.

"In victory you deserve champagne, in defeat you need it"

- Winston Churchill

3700X | X570 Aorus Elite | GTX 1070 | 32GB 3200 (3600)mhz Corsair | XFX 850W PSU | Lian Li Lan Cool 2 | Tir5 + TCP, VIVE Cosmos Elite | TMWH #08677 | Saitek Combat Pedals

Can anyone explain to me how to skip a mission in the campaign?

I have tried downloading Lizzard's fix file, and deleted the old file then copy and pasted new file as instructed, and the friggin thing still flies a figure 8 pattern over the farp.

I even got frustrated enough to try and shoot the leader down and the damn thing won't let that happen either. I was dead on top of him and saw the rounds hit his chopper and do nothing, nada, nyet, nuttin.

Win 7 Intel ® CoreZ Quad CPU Q9550@2.83GHz Ram 8GB 64bit NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT

If you don`t get the Mission to work, you can open it in the Mission Editor, go to the TAB Mission Goals (not sure how it is called in the english Version)..there you have 2 Entrys the first one "50 (50,offline)" assigns you 50 Points for just starting that Mission. Set this value to 100 and save the Mission. Then you get 100 Points by just starting the Mission...100 Points = Mission success

BTW..you can`t kill the flight lead...he is flagged "GODMODE":lol:

Edited by Lizzard

My Specs:

If you don`t get the Mission to work, you can open it in the Mission Editor, go to the TAB Mission Goals (not sure how it is called in the english Version)..there you have 2 Entrys the first one "50 (50,offline)" assigns you 50 Points for just starting that Mission. Set this value to 100 and save the Mission. Then you get 100 Points by just starting the Mission...100 Points = Mission success

BTW..you can`t kill the flight lead...he is flagged "GODMODE":lol:

may you fix mission 13 " Teacher's " ?. problem is same with misssion 6 "patrols" , leader was flying near farps.

thanks