Operation Piercing Fury - MP Campaign

Just stopping by to say THANK YOU.

I played mission one this evening. Man I put on my headset and I was in a different world... Amazing.

You gave me lots of ideas/improvements for my own missions.

Keep it up!

Edited by Stitch

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

PC Specs: i5 8600K | GTX 1080 Ti | 16 GB DDR4 | 4x SSD | Samsung Odyssey VR

Peripherals: Thrustmaster T16000M FCS HOTAS | 4x Bassshakers

Modules: A-4E | A-10C | F-14B | F-15C | Ka-50 | Su-25A | Su-27 | Su-33 | F/A-18C | P-51D | Mi-8MTV2

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just stopping by to say THANK YOU.

I played mission one this evening. Man I put on my headset and I in a different world... Amazing.

You gave me lots of ideas/improvements for my own missions.

Keep it up!

Thank you brother, that means alot!

• 7 months later...
I'm new at forums, hi to everybody.

Will this exciting DLC on steam soon?, If yes, when?

Hello and welcome, unsure about steam at the moment. If I hear anything I'll be sure to post.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Fantastic thanks Ranger79 Mission1 100 loved it.

Mission 2 stuck behind follow me vehicle as 3 hogs cut him off and could not proceed any further.

mission2 DLC.png

| i9 9900K Octa Core 2TB SSD +32GB Spectrix DDR4 @3200MHz RGB | 2 x Radeon RX480 in Crossfire. | TrackIR5 HOTAS Warthog,MFG Crosswind Pedals | Cougar MFDs |

[OCG] Oceanic Combat Group

discord.gg/ZmXEBSU

"Through The Inferno"

by deadlyfishes

Official Australian Servers

SRS: All Servers have Auto-Connect Enabled

Server 1: TTI Caucasus

Server 2: TTI Persian Gulf

Server 3: OCG Training

Server 4: OCG NTTR & Multiplayer Missions

Australian Website

AU Discord Server

Fantastic thanks Ranger79 Mission1 100 loved it.

Mission 2 stuck behind follow me vehicle as 3 hogs cut him off and could not proceed any further.

mission2 DLC.png

Hey HellsBells, the ai aircraft are suppose to start next to you on the NW apron, don't know why they are starting elsewhere, I'm aware of the problem and going to be working with ED for a fix.

Cheers Ranger79. All good I'll wait for the fix.

But I will have to restart the campaign which is not a problem.

| i9 9900K Octa Core 2TB SSD +32GB Spectrix DDR4 @3200MHz RGB | 2 x Radeon RX480 in Crossfire. | TrackIR5 HOTAS Warthog,MFG Crosswind Pedals | Cougar MFDs |

discord.gg/ZmXEBSU

"Through The Inferno"

by deadlyfishes

Australian Website

AU Discord Server

• ED Team

work around

Do not move your A-10c at all until the follow me car moves to the end of the runway, this will ensure your flight will be behind you.

Edited by BIGNEWY

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Many thanks BIGNEWY & AlaskanGrizzly works a treat.

discord.gg/ZmXEBSU

"Through The Inferno"

by deadlyfishes

Australian Website

AU Discord Server

cant wait to buy this but does this dlc will came for steam ? nice work i watched missions videos its like real !

Hello Falcon, I'm am not sure when the DLC will be available for Steam.

Hey Ranger, had a blast with your campaign sofar but I think there's a bug in mission 5.

I'll try not to say too much but I'm supposed to take down RPG units on top a building marked by red smoke but there's nothing on the building. Did multiple runs with rockets and bombs but nothing happened. Is it just me?

Then something very weird happened. Everytime I try to give radio calls to my flight. The Radio menu gets stuck and I no longer can use my Fxx keys.

In the same series, everytime I quit mid-mission in say mission 5, when I go back to the campaign to fly, it sets me back to mission 4.

I'm running the missions bought from the ED store.

What am I missing :s

Cheers.

Edited by Neurowork

Happy Flying ! :pilotfly:

--

My specs: i7 8700K oc 5.0gHz, Asus Maximus Hero X, 32 Go DDR4 3600MHz, GTX1080 oc 2025MHz, Samsung Evo 960 SSD, Oculus rift CV1, 2 sensors. VKB Gunfighter w/ Warthog stick. Warthog throttle. Custom 6xrotary box. MFG rudder pedals

Hey Ranger, had a blast with your campaign sofar but I think there's a bug in mission 5.

I'll try not to say too much but I'm supposed to take down RPG units on top a building marked by red smoke but there's nothing on the building. Did multiple runs with rockets and bombs but nothing happened. Is it just me.

Please something very weird happened. Everytime I try to give radio calls to my flight. The Radio menu gets stuck and I no longer can use my Fxx keys.

In the same series, everytime I quit mid-mission in say mission 5, when I go back to the campaign to fly, it sets me back to mission 4.

I'm running the missions bought from the ED store.

What am I missing :s

Cheers.

Neurowork,

The Mission 5 radio bug has been reported and the latest version (hopefully released on Friday) of the mission is fixed. Also the entire campaign scoring system has been revamped so the user does not go back a mission on failure (hopefully an updated release on Friday). I tried Mission 5 last night and had no issues with taking out the RPG team with rockets, I'll retest tonight and see if I can recreate the issue. Thanks for posting.

Hey Ranger79, I might be missing something here, but can the campaign be played solely in single player and only with the A-10C module, not the Huey?

Sorry I don't really understand your question, the campaign is DLC for the A10C Module and is only sp.

Ranger, I reflew the mission twice last night.

The first time, the RPG guys did pop and managed to get rid of them.

Second time, only one poped. Shot the first one with rockets then I had to drop a GBU-38 on the building to trigger the next sequence. Not sure what is wrong but I eventually managed to go through.

Also It might have already been reported but my wingman stays on the runway after landing which prevent the other element to land. Not sure why :) It happened at least 3 times with various missions

Beside that, the campaign is great fun. Thanks.

Happy Flying ! :pilotfly:

--

My specs: i7 8700K oc 5.0gHz, Asus Maximus Hero X, 32 Go DDR4 3600MHz, GTX1080 oc 2025MHz, Samsung Evo 960 SSD, Oculus rift CV1, 2 sensors. VKB Gunfighter w/ Warthog stick. Warthog throttle. Custom 6xrotary box. MFG rudder pedals

I´m stupid, message deleted ;)

Edited by xoxen

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D, MSI MPG X570 Gaming Plus, 64GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4-3600 CL16, Asus TUF Gaming RTX 4080 OC, Windows 10 64bit Home Premium, TrackIR 5 with TrackClip: Pro!, Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Base + TM Warthog Stick + 7cm extension + WINWING Orion 2 with F-15EX grips, Cougar MFDs with 8" displays, Saitek Rudder Pedals, Samsung Odyssey G9 49" 5120x1440 @120 Hz

Ranger, I reflew the mission twice last night.

The first time, the RPG guys did pop and managed to get rid of them.

Second time, only one poped. Shot the first one with rockets then I had to drop a GBU-38 on the building to trigger the next sequence. Not sure what is wrong but I eventually managed to go through.

Also It might have already been reported but my wingman stays on the runway after landing which prevent the other element to land. Not sure why :) It happened at least 3 times with various missions

Beside that, the campaign is great fun. Thanks.

Thanks for reporting, the taxi issue is being worked by ED, to get around AI aircraft stopping on the runway, taxi your to an area not used, and if the AI still stop, move your aircraft and they will start moving again.

Edited by Ranger79

Neurowork,

The Mission 5 radio bug has been reported and the latest version (hopefully released on Friday) of the mission is fixed. Also the entire campaign scoring system has been revamped so the user does not go back a mission on failure (hopefully an updated release on Friday). I tried Mission 5 last night and had no issues with taking out the RPG team with rockets, I'll retest tonight and see if I can recreate the issue. Thanks for posting.

Hi Ranger,

I have the same issues with both the stuck radio for my flight and the RPG Team not spawning. Both happened 2 times in a row. Good news that the radio bug is already solved.

I uploaded a Tacview track of the latest attemp. Maybe it helps with missing RPG team on the roof top:

https://www.wetransfer.com/downloads/7cc695877be88528546f7991f632277f20160921211031/4e569e281b756dd32dfca2582c8a79ca20160921211031/b0ddb1

Besides the issues, thank you very much for the great campaign that you have created. This is really outstandig work, within the simulation but also great supporting documents.

Neurowork,

... the latest version (hopefully released on Friday) of the mission is fixed. Also the entire campaign scoring system has been revamped so the user does not go back a mission on failure (hopefully an updated release on Friday).

Hi Ranger,

just two questions about this bug. Has the new version been released last Friday? What should user do who installed the "old" version not to loose progress so far?

Hi Ranger,

just two questions about this bug. Has the new version been released last Friday? What should user do who installed the "old" version not to loose progress so far?

Yes, the update fixed all missions. If your DCS did not auto update force an update via the Dcs World menu under programs under your Start program. I don't believe the update affected your current campaign positioning.

• 1 month later...
  • ED Team
After an update i have problem with mission 2, the Chinooks are not landing.

And my buddy have problem with mission one, the flight are not taxing.

Hi and welcome to the forum

It is a bug ED need to fix it should be on the next patch

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2