Mi-8MTV2 Whishlist

(Do we have a whishlist thread already? If so, sorry, didn't find it ... mods, plz merge this with it.)

I was browsing the Mi-17 Flight Manual that came with the Hip and skimming the table of contents, I found this:

"Training parachute jumping from helicopter cargo compartment"

I want that! :o) How awesome would it be to be able to drop paratroopers??

Since we imported this bird to the USA how about giving us some English stickers to put on the names of cockpit switches...I am blind in one eye and cannot see Russian out of the other...:noexpression:

Ask Jesus for Forgiveness before you takeoff :pilotfly:!

PC=Win 10 HP 64 bit, Gigabyte Z390, Intel I5-9600k, 32 gig ram, Nvidia 2060 Super 8gig video. TM HOTAS WARTHOG with Saitek Pedals

Since we imported this bird to the USA how about giving us some English stickers to put on the names of cockpit switches...I am blind in one eye and cannot see Russian out of the other...:noexpression:

Lol! Yeah, an English-labelled cockpit would be hugely appreciated.

And the fan.

i7-7700K @ 4.9Ghz | 16Gb DDR4 @ 3200Mhz | MSI Z270 Gaming M7 | MSI GeForce GTX 1080ti Gaming X | Win 10 Home | Thrustmaster Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Oculus Rift S

Mine aren't, any ideas why?

game option tooltip labels on :thumbup:

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

I wish for pilots in cockpit. Is it possible? Toggleable of course. maybe even add a command for toggle for mouse (right now we can't)

This big cockpit looks really deserted without nobody inside (word play intended). It's 2013... Oculus Rift... Movie making... immersion... There is a difference between looking into a cockpit and being in a cockpit. Having pilots inside gives that edge... :D.

Is it in the plans such feature?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Hello,

It's not easy because the Mi-8 is Beta version but already one great module.

I know that the Mi-8 is Open Beta but I give you the few little bugs or ideas that I found:

1:

The fan air inside the cockpit could working but if don't drop the FPS or one option in the menu of the Mi-8 for start or stop the fan air like the option of the mirror.

2:

I know that we can switches all the circuits breakers with the short cuts (Rctrl + Rshift +4,5,6, ect) but is it possible to click on the palets for up or down the circuits breakers because it's more immersive.

I join one screenshot #01 of the palets :

3:

One little bug with the collective lever, when I up or down this lever I can see the piston pass trough the cabin floor.

I join one screenshot #02 of this little bug

4:

His it possible to have the wipers who working ?

Screenshot #1:

9690051897_552323f5d9_c.jpg

Screenshot #2:

9693288324_b5650759aa_b.jpg

Bye, Skull.

2:

I know that we can switches all the circuits breakers with the short cuts (Rctrl + Rshift +4,5,6, ect) but is it possible to click on the palets for up or down the circuits breakers because it's more immersive.

This was submitted some time ago already, for now we just have to use the keyboard shortcut for it (forgot it off the top of my head, but it's two modifiers and 1-9)

Hello dear AlphaOneSix,

This was submitted some time ago already, for now we just have to use the keyboard shortcut for it (forgot it off the top of my head, but it's two modifiers and 1-9)

Yes you have right for these keyboard shortcut but I just would like to know if it's possible to click for replace these short cut ?

Thanks for your answer and once again congratulation for Belsimtek's team for this incredible and amazing module.

Bye, Skull.