1. 1. Next DCS (European) Fixed Wing Aircraft Wish List

• Alpha Jet
    • Eurofighter Typhoon
    • Harrier
    • Dassault Rafale
    • English Electric Lightning
    • Tornado
    • F 104 Starfighter
    • The Saab Family - Draken. Gripen, Lansen, Viggen... (Post specific)
    • The Mirage Family - M4000, F-1, III, IV... (Post Specific)
    • Other - write below

How about a Hawker Hunter? She is a very aesthetically pleasing looking, highly nimble transonic, capable of giving a black eye to faster supersonic interceptors. She was used by many nations and fought in numerous wars. She sports four 30 mm cannons, four IR missiles, and robust air to ground capabilities. In terms of plane set match ups, she fills in the gap between the Sabre and the Phantom.

Here is a link to a Hawker Hunter video:

hunter2.jpg

Edited by mjmorrow

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
1280px-thumbnail.jpg

Tornado

F4 Phantom

or something challenging

F104 Starfighter

Hawker Hunter.

The swedish classics!

JAS 39 Gripen

Saab 37 Viggen

J35 Draken

How about a Hawker Hunter? She is a very aesthetically pleasing looking, highly nimble transonic, capable of giving a black eye to faster supersonic interceptors. She was used by many nations and fought in numerous wars. She sports four 30 mm cannons, four IR missiles, and robust air to ground capabilities. In terms of plane set match ups, she fills in the gap between the Sabre and the Phantom.

Here is a link to a Hawker Hunter video:

hunter2.jpg

Tornado GR4 and Harrier GR7 / 9.

WW2 Era Mk16 Spitfire & Mosquito

I'd encourage all of you to have a look at our Dev roadmap

;)

Pman

• 2 weeks later...

I would really like to fly the Eurofighter Typhoon in DCS. So....it should be the European Fixed Wing Aircraft:music_whistling:

Also i think the Panavia Tornado really deserves this honor.

But it should be the newest Version, otherwise there ist no chance to survive in the air against the modern Aircraft available in DCS.

Last note: Both of them are really european.

0649815.jpg

Eurofighter_Typhoon_FGR4_7_%285969162249%29.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

First before others,

Mirage 2000-5, Tornado GR4 and Tornado IDS !

those already available in the DCS World, for quicker release into gameplay.

then EF-2000, Rafale, JAS 39 Gripen, Saab 37 Viggen, J35 Draken ????

Edited by JOKERACTS

• 2 weeks later...

MICH TORNADO

The MRCA TORNADO is One of the Most facinating Jets of the cold war period. With his extrem capebilety of low Level flight and the two seat Design it* is* extremly attraktiv for flight Simulation. The airplane fits very well in the dcs World concept.

Jears ago there was an flight Simulator for the Tornado, that shows how to do an Simulation for an two seat combat airplane for Single and multiplayer Simulation. But it was for DOS only.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Eine Mahnung an mich und Andere, und für alle Foren:

Sei respektvoll zu anderen.

Halte andere nicht für respektlos. Vielleicht ist ihr Kommunikationsstil nur anders.

The MRCA TORNADO is One of the Most facinating Jets of the cold war period. With his extrem capebilety of low Level flight and the two seat Design it* is* extremly attraktiv for flight Simulation. The airplane fits very well in the dcs World concept.

Jears ago there was an flight Simulator for the Tornado, that shows how to do an Simulation for an two seat combat airplane for Single and multiplayer Simulation. But it was for DOS only.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Eine Mahnung an mich und Andere, und für alle Foren:

Sei respektvoll zu anderen.

Halte andere nicht für respektlos. Vielleicht ist ihr Kommunikationsstil nur anders.

• 5 weeks later...

+1 for the Tornado, would love to see it. I was a huge fan of the DOS version

Actually I always wanted to learn two planes: the A10 and the Tornado. First one I got. Second... :) please please please (exit stage right) ;-)

third would probably be the rafale. Current plane with a proofen track record...

Edited by okpai

+1 for the Tornado, would love to see it. I was a huge fan of the DOS version

Actually I always wanted to learn two planes: the A10 and the Tornado. First one I got. Second... :) please please please (exit stage right) ;-)

third would probably be the rafale. Current plane with a proofen track record...

VEAO would be your best chance take a look at their section on the forum. The Tornado is on their to do list. It is stated on there that a Tornado GR1 is to be done although I think it was mentioned more recently that a GR4 could be on the cards. VEAO have done some good quality work and the kittyhawk and hawk look great so far. I have great hopes for the Tornado. Time scale is anybody's guess though. The Eurofighter is already being worked on as well as a list of warbirds so it could be sometime before we see a tornado. I am eagerly awaiting it's arrival.

harrier landing GIFRYZEN 7 3700X Running at 4.35 GHz

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti

32gb DDR4 RAM @3200 MHz

Oculus CV1 NvME 970 EVO

TM Warthog Stick & Throttle plus 11" extension. VKB T-Rudder MKIV

Tornado IDS pls! With multicrew-capability! A dream would became true :)

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Tornado

HP G2 Reverb, Windows 10 VR settings: IPD is 64.5mm, High image quality, G2 reset to 60Hz refresh rate as standard. OpenXR user, Open XR tool kit disabled. Open XR was a massive upgrade for me.

DCS: Pixel Density 1.0, Forced IPD at 55 (perceived world size), 0 X MSAA, 0 X SSAA. My real IPD is 64.5mm. Prescription VROptition lenses installed. VR Driver system: I9-9900KS 5Ghz CPU. XI Hero motherboard and RTX 3090 graphics card, 64 gigs Ram, No OC at the mo. MT user  (2 - 5 fps gain). DCS run at 60Hz.

Vaicom user. Thrustmaster warthog user. MFG pedals with damper upgrade.... and what an upgrade! Total controls Apache MPDs set to virtual Reality height with brail enhancements to ensure 100% button activation in VR.. Simshaker Jet Pro vibration seat.. Uses data from DCS not sound.... you know when you are dropping into VRS with this bad boy.

Back in the 90 I was playing Eurofighter EF2000 and have ever since been dreaming about see that one in a flightSim like DCS world. It was stunning and had it all. Would be VERY happy to see it here.

Intel I7 4770K, Evga 1080 FE, win10 64Pro, 32GB ram, TracIR 5, Hotas Warthog, MFD Cougar x2, MFG Crosswind