1. 1. Next DCS (European) Fixed Wing Aircraft Wish List

• Alpha Jet
    • Eurofighter Typhoon
    • Harrier
    • Dassault Rafale
    • English Electric Lightning
    • Tornado
    • F 104 Starfighter
    • The Saab Family - Draken. Gripen, Lansen, Viggen... (Post specific)
    • The Mirage Family - M4000, F-1, III, IV... (Post Specific)
    • Other - write below

agreed,,,, the Vulcan had a crew of 5,, but being a very old and outdated bomber more data would certainly be available,,

if there was a way of simplifying the work of the 5 crew down to one,, even for the lack of some simulator accuracy it would be worth it,..

Red_5

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was hoping years ago,,, actually more like a decade ago now a certain simulator called jet thunder would come to fruition,, but that has looked dead in the water for quite some time now,, if DCS can give us a flyable harrier,,, and Vulcan,, I would be very happy indeed!..

Red_5

• 3 weeks later...

The JAS-39 Gripen, this bird is now the new oficial for the Brazilian military aviation.

Intel i7 7700K | ASUS MAXIMUN IX Hero | GSkill RBG 3000mhz 32G(4x8G) | MSI Trio 1080ti | 1x M.2 SSD Samsung 960PRO 512G | 1 x WesterDigital 4T | Corsair AX-850W | Monitor Alienware 34" aw3418dw | Oblisidian 800D |CORSAIR H80 | Teclado Logitech G15 |Mouse Razer DeathAdder Elite | Trackir 5 + Clip pro | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | Pedal MFG Crosswind

agreed,,,, the Vulcan had a crew of 5,, but being a very old and outdated bomber more data would certainly be available,,

if there was a way of simplifying the work of the 5 crew down to one,, even for the lack of some simulator accuracy it would be worth it,..

Lots of dials and flashing lights to keep the back seaters entertained :)

_DSC7730.jpg

And for those up front too

_DSC7739.jpg

From here :)

_DSC7720.jpg

Sons of Dogs, Come Eat Flesh

Clan Cameron

SABB JAS 39 Gripen. The new E(single seat) or F(two seat) model (Gripen Next Generation). I used too many parentheses, didn't I.

GripenNG940x528.jpg

F model

flare

Edited by flare2000x
Added image

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

DCS:WWII 1944 BACKER --- Fw. 190D-9 --- Bf. 109K-4 --- P-51D --- Spitfire!

Specs: Intel i7-3770 @3.9 Ghz - NVidia GTX 960 - 8GB RAM - OCz Vertex 240GB SSD - Toshiba 1TB HDD - Corsair CX 600M Power Supply - MSI B75MA-P45 MoBo - Defender Cobra M5

SABB JAS 39 Gripen. The new E(single seat) or F(two seat) model (Gripen Next Generation). I used too many parentheses, didn't I.

GripenNG940x528.jpg

F model

flare

The Gripen is something in our long term dev plans.

Don't expect it soon, but it is very much on our radar.

Pman

The Gripen is something in our long term dev plans.

Don't expect it soon, but it is very much on our radar.

Pman

Awesome, the Gripen is one of my favourite aircraft.

Considering you have a bazillion aircraft on the radar, I'm probably going to have to wait a VERY long time for this one.

Awesome, the Gripen is one of my favourite aircraft.

Considering you have a bazillion aircraft on the radar, I'm probably going to have to wait a VERY long time for this one.

that depends on what you determine as a very long time.

but its not going to be within the next couple of years that's for sure.

Pman

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Tornado! It is such a beautiful plane, and could let Brits, Germans, and Italians get a chance to make an appearance in DCS. It probably has more declassified systems information than the Eurofighter or the Rafale, so it is probably the best pick for a modern European jet.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Phantom / Tornado

I would agree, the Tornado shoud be the next aircraft.

As for the Phantom, it is an awesome aircraft, so much so that A2A Simulations are already producing their high-quality version:http://a2asimulations.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=18425

I would been very proud to see Aero L-159 Alca as DCS module ... :)

Definitely +1 :thumbup:

It would be great if Albatros dev team will chose ALCA as a next module to develop :smilewink:

There is a possibility, that Aero Vodochody and VR Group will willingly cooperate with the development.

But maybe more attractive possibility is developing a module of planned huge modernisation of old Albatros called L-39NG, with glass cockpit

• 4 weeks later...

Tornado GR4 and Harrier GR7 / 9.

WW2 Era Mk16 Spitfire & Mosquito

Asus Z87. i7 4770k. 8 GB DDR3 @ 1866 mhz. GTX980ti SC. 120 GB SSD. 1TB Evo SSD. 750W PSU. W7/64. BenQ W1070 Projector. Yamaha RXV 673 AVR, Energy Take 7.1 S.S. 100" screen, serving wench & lap dancing facilities.