Benn away - Confused...

Hello all,

I've been out of the loop for a couple of years and I've come back that things have changed a little!

I have previously been using the stand alone versions of A10 and BS2. I could still run tham as they are I guess but what if I want to download the Huey? Should I download DCS world? Will my stand alone products integrate with them or do I need to download new versions of them?

Any help greatly appreciated.

CI

CPU: Intel i9 13900KS @5.8GHz | MB: ROG Strix Z790 Gaming-E | GPU: Asus ROG Strix RTX3090 OC | RAM: 32Gb Corsair Dominator DDR5 @6200MHz | Cooling: Custom CPU/GPU cooling loop | PSU: Supernova 850G2 @ 850W | OS: Windows 10 Home Premium 64Bit
Storage: 3x Samsung EVO 970 Plus M.2 1Tb + 3x Samsung 850 EVO SSD 250Gb | Input: TM HOTAS WH Saitek Combat Pedals | Output: Samsung 50" OLED TV | VR: HP Reverb G2 | Audio: Realtek + Z906 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker System

Download DCS World then you can get all modules you need (using keys from standalone products to activate)

Your standalone products are not needed to run DCS World modules.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

--

"The three best things in life are a good landing, a good orgasm, and a good shit.

A night carrier landing is one of the few opportunities to experience all three at the same time."

Download & install DCS World

Download & install A-10C and BS2 modules. If you have your previous standalone versions installed and activated, DCS World modules will be activated too. (imho) If not, use your standalone keys to activate them.

Repeat the previous with any other module you want, purchase your activation key.

Thanks! :-)

CPU: Intel i9 13900KS @5.8GHz | MB: ROG Strix Z790 Gaming-E | GPU: Asus ROG Strix RTX3090 OC | RAM: 32Gb Corsair Dominator DDR5 @6200MHz | Cooling: Custom CPU/GPU cooling loop | PSU: Supernova 850G2 @ 850W | OS: Windows 10 Home Premium 64Bit
Storage: 3x Samsung EVO 970 Plus M.2 1Tb + 3x Samsung 850 EVO SSD 250Gb | Input: TM HOTAS WH Saitek Combat Pedals | Output: Samsung 50" OLED TV | VR: HP Reverb G2 | Audio: Realtek + Z906 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker System