A10c does not taxi with rudders

RnGRamen85

Yes you need to press the pinky switch on the stick to enable NWS (Nose Wheel Steering). You'll notice a lamp indicating NWS is on on the right side of your HUD. In the controls section in DCS look under HOTAS controls to find the pinky button or something similar. It also operations the TGP-laser and aerial refueling disconnect)

The pinky switch is supposed to be operated using the pinky finger. :) I believe it's Insert on the keyboard. :)

My controls & seat

Main controls: , BRD-N v4 Flightstick (Kreml C5 controller), TM Warthog Throttle (Kreml F3 controller), BRD-F2 Restyling Bf-109 Pedals w. damper, TrackIR5, Gametrix KW-908 (integrated into RAV4 seat)

Stick grips:

Thrustmaster Warthog

Thrustmaster Cougar (x2)

Thrustmaster F-16 FLCS

BRD KG13

Standby controls:

BRD-M2 Mi-8 Pedals (Ruddermaster controller)

BRD-N v3 Flightstick w. exch. grip upgrade (Kreml C5 controller)

Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle

Pilot seat

IIRC, don't have in front of me, the NWS key command is the 'Insert' key.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Always helps to note your setup.

Just put it in your sig.

Asus Sabertooth P67 Motherboard 2600k CPU, 16 gig DDR3, 1600. Samsung 830, 256 gig hard drive,

GTX780 Video Card, Warthog Hotas, Razer Mamba mouse. Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals. Trackir 5, Verizon FIOS 25Meg Up/Down

The button, in the cockpit, is on the front of the flight stick (the side facing away from you), right above the flange at the base of the stick. Without Track-IR, it might be rather hard to see (look from the left side). However, like all of the buttons/switches on the stick and throttle, it cannot be activated with the mouse. You must either use the keyboard command or bind the function to a joystick button.

EDIT: It is worth noting that you will also use that same control to fire the laser when use laser guided weapons.

Edited by cichlidfan

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

for the x-52 or me i set it as my throttle thumb switch, this way my strongest finger is on it, as it also acts as the laser painter when bomb is released, i tend to use it when im to lazy to program laser timer.

Call Sign -Winter-

"The North Never Forgets"

In case it isn't clear by now. It's in the flight stick. You CAN'T press it with the mouse in the cockpit. It should be assigned to you HOTAS of Joystick or whatever, or just use the keyboard instead.

full-10567-4669-a_10_hotas.jpg

I love that poster. Its like DCS: 1980s.

Warning: Nothing I say is automatically correct, even if I think it is.