Server Viewer

Hamblue

It would be nice if there was a small program that could be used outside World to list current active servers. Expansion to show the list of people in each one would be even better. That way people serving could monitor whether theirs was showing on the list while running it. Also to be able to monitor whether it was running remotely.

Asus Sabertooth P67 Motherboard 2600k CPU, 16 gig DDR3, 1600. Samsung 830, 256 gig hard drive,

GTX780 Video Card, Warthog Hotas, Razer Mamba mouse. Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals. Trackir 5, Verizon FIOS 25Meg Up/Down

Yes ! ... And for the love of god can we please filter on controllable units? I hate joining multiple servers looking for my ride of choice or ground commander slots

""This was not in the Manual I did not read", cried the Noob" - BMBM, WWIIOL

HP has nothing to to with ED..

Ask whoever made it.

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

bring back HyperLobby!!!!:music_whistling:

+1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

TaliG - 373vFS

“Do not repeat the tactics which have gained you one victory, but let your methods be regulated by the infinite variety of circumstances.”

Sun Tzu, The Art of War

If HyperLobby then with new features, better look ect.

Previous version even in old times was so ugly, poor and crappy application to use.

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ