Should there be a HUD?

bilbosmeggins

What information are you looking for? If you bought the SU-25 as a seperate module, you should be able to find the manual in;

/dcs world/mods/aircraft/su-25/doc

if its a part of FC3;

/dcs world/mods/aircraft/flaming cliffs/doc

you can also have a look in the SU-25T manual as many of the steam gauges are similar.

/dcs world/mods/aircraft/su-25T/doc

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The keeper of all mathematical knowledge and the oracle of flight modeling.:)

I do have the manual, but I find I get on better with tutorials. The manual is a bit "cold speak", and I sometimes find it difficult to comprehend some of the more technical aspects of the plane's systems. Psyrixx has done some excellent tutorials based on the SU25T, but HUD usage play quite a big role in those. Without the use of a HUD I need to be able to both navigate, and fight using instruments. It doesn't help that the instruments are marked in russian either, lol :)

Su-25 Introduction (Part 1)

Su-25 Introduction (Part 2)

Specs:

System: Asus Z170-E, I7 6700K, 16GB DDR4, Asus GTX1070 8GB, 1TB M2 SSD + 2x 250GB SSD,TrackIR, TM Warthog, Saitek Rudder

Modules: A-10C, KA-50, Mi-8, UH-1H, FC3, F5E, M2000, AJS37, AV8b, F18C

And Ironhand's tutorials are excelent:

http://flankertraining.com/ironhand/flightbasics.htm

VIDEO :: The ADI and HSI: NAVIGATION IN THE STEAM GAUGE WORLD

VIDEO :: Steam Gauge Navigation: ILS (Instrument Landing System)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Su-25 Introduction (Part 1)

Su-25 Introduction (Part 2)

Hi. Thanks for the links, but I've tried the official videos before. I can't hear a word that is being said over the engine noise, so can't really derive much information from them. Much appreciated though :)