Double click mouse wheel

Just found out something that could be very useful to people without TrackIR.

If you double click the mouse wheel, you enter mouse view mode... No more alt + c.

Hope this wasn't known by everyone and I'm just late to the party :music_whistling:

But more importantly, I hope this will help some people.

• Like 1

i5 4590 @ 3.77GHz | GTX 1060 6GB | 16GB 1600MHz DDR3 | 1TB HDD+500GB HDD | Win10 Home X64

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

thanks for the heads up

however this exist since first Black Shark

i know that cause i don't own a TIR

i cant found one here in Greece plus is expensive

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]W10(64bit)Asus Rog Strix Z370-F - i7 8700K - Dark Rock Pro 4 - 16 giga ram Corsair vengeance 3000 - MSI RTX 2070 Super - Asus Rog Phobeus soundcard - Z906 Surround speaker - Track ir5 - HOTAS Warthog

If tracker isn't possible for you consider this alternative. You will need a webcam though.

http://www.free-track.net/english/freetrack/qu-est-ce-que-c-est.php

• Like 1

Asus Sabertooth P67 Motherboard 2600k CPU, 16 gig DDR3, 1600. Samsung 830, 256 gig hard drive,

GTX780 Video Card, Warthog Hotas, Razer Mamba mouse. Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals. Trackir 5, Verizon FIOS 25Meg Up/Down

Just found out something that could be very useful to people without TrackIR.

If you double click the mouse wheel, you enter mouse view mode... No more alt + c.

Hope this wasn't known by everyone and I'm just late to the party :music_whistling:

But more importantly, I hope this will help some people.

You made my day, merci, thank you very much :D it wasen't known, well not by me. I actually had started a thread, just above you last night and thanks Hamblue, you pointed me into the light lol :)

Cheers all and thanks again

Edited by TheMoose

Antec 900 gaming tower, PSU: Corsair 750W, Q6600, Asus P5K, 8Gig Mushkin, Nvidia eVGA 280 GTX Superclocked 1G DDR3, SSDNOW200 Kingston Drive, TrackIr 3000+Vector, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joystick, Saitek rudder pedals pro, Sharp 42" inch LCD Aquo. OS: windows 7 64bit.

omg I had no idea! nice one - thank you!

FYI I've had decent results recently with the latest facetracknoir and DCS world, using a separate laptop as the facetracknoir client that's doing the processing and sending the data to facetracknoir running on the DCS computer.

I have both computers plugged into a little gigabit switch so the network latency is down to 1ms max.

The laptop webcam is only 30Hz, so it's nowhere near as good as my previous setup that used freetrack and a wii remote, but with facetrack you're up and running much more quickly.

Here's how it looks (also have helios running on lower two screens - both are touchscreens):

IMG_20130811_010220.jpg