Question on Y and X axis point with headview

TheMoose

My trackIR is getting wonky; I need a new one that’s for sure. However my question is, would it be possible, if not already implemented (haven’t found the key). When using mouse view in cockpit, to press a key to move your head on the left/right, up/down, forward and back? Witch current mouse view in cockpit, your head is stuck in one centralise position…

Let’s say example pressing ctrl and move your mouse to the left, it would actually do so in the game? The reason I’m asking if more when flying the blackshark since some of the key in the cockpit, to see them you actually have to move your head forward then down, (behind the stick)...

Thanks

Antec 900 gaming tower, PSU: Corsair 750W, Q6600, Asus P5K, 8Gig Mushkin, Nvidia eVGA 280 GTX Superclocked 1G DDR3, SSDNOW200 Kingston Drive, TrackIr 3000+Vector, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joystick, Saitek rudder pedals pro, Sharp 42" inch LCD Aquo. OS: windows 7 64bit.

Have you tried the keys:

RCTRL RSHF + NumPad keys and

RCTRL + NumPad

Also you can create snap views or use the preassigned ones, to look at specific areas of the pit.

.........but really, you gottta get your TIR sorted . :music_whistling:

Fish's Flight Sim Videos

[sIGPIC]I13700k, RTX4090, 64gb ram @ 3600, superUltraWide 5120x1440, 2560x1440, 1920x1080, Warthog, Tusba TQS, Reverb VR1000, Pico 4, Wifi6 router, 360/36 internet[/sIGPIC]

Have you tried the keys:

RCTRL RSHF + NumPad keys and

RCTRL + NumPad

Also you can create snap views or use the preassigned ones, to look at specific areas of the pit.

.........but really, you gottta get your TIR sorted . :music_whistling:

Thanks but no, that's not what I was looking for. I do not wish to hit a combo key to slightly more my head left or right via keyboard rate, however your close. What I wish / looking for is key, press it then move your move mouse then it actually move your head position x/y direction via the mouse input, release it then you have mouse cockpit view as usual, however from that x/y position...

PS if anyone has a spare trackir clip PM me, I super glued mine like 6 times now lol

Edited by TheMoose

Antec 900 gaming tower, PSU: Corsair 750W, Q6600, Asus P5K, 8Gig Mushkin, Nvidia eVGA 280 GTX Superclocked 1G DDR3, SSDNOW200 Kingston Drive, TrackIr 3000+Vector, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joystick, Saitek rudder pedals pro, Sharp 42" inch LCD Aquo. OS: windows 7 64bit.

Maybe this is what you're looking for: Another thread on the topic is going on next door :thumbup:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=111710

Asus Sabertooth P67 Motherboard 2600k CPU, 16 gig DDR3, 1600. Samsung 830, 256 gig hard drive,

GTX780 Video Card, Warthog Hotas, Razer Mamba mouse. Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals. Trackir 5, Verizon FIOS 25Meg Up/Down

Maybe this is what you're looking for: Another thread on the topic is going on next door :thumbup:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=111710

Merci, thank you very much rep inbound :thumbup: that worked and is what I was actually look for.

Cheers

Edited by TheMoose

By the way, you noted that your tracker was getting wonky.

Have you tried checking the LED and filter settings?

After upgrading the software a while back mine also got screwy. The problem was the LED was turned on and I was using A trackclip pro. Turned it off and problem cleared. The LED setting is called IR brightness.

Edited by Hamblue

Asus Sabertooth P67 Motherboard 2600k CPU, 16 gig DDR3, 1600. Samsung 830, 256 gig hard drive,

GTX780 Video Card, Warthog Hotas, Razer Mamba mouse. Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals. Trackir 5, Verizon FIOS 25Meg Up/Down

By the way, you noted that your tracker was getting wonky.

Have you tried checking the LED and filter settings?

After upgrading the software a while back mine also got screwy. The problem was the LED was turned on and I was using A trackclip pro. Turned it off and problem cleared. The LED setting is called IR brightness.

All clean, the issue is right now I super glued my clip so much it now interferes with the tracking. Fraking clip lol

All clean, the issue is right now I super glued my clip so much it now interferes with the tracking. Fraking clip lol

Have you tried contacting Natural Point? I know they have made a change to that clip to beef it up a little more, as breakage was a fairly big issue. I think I saw over on their forums where some that had the earlier design would contact them after breakage, and NP would send them a replacement at no charge.

Don't know if they are still doing that, might be worth a shot...

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

I used electrical tape in a figure 8 pattern. 6 months later and going strong :thumbup: