I can't install Blackshark 2

Dgamax

Hi, I just buy DCS:BS2 from your website

I downloaded the file via your website but when I try to install it, it says I don't have the right version.

I try to install KA-50_1.2.5.16184 but the installer ask for KA-50_1.2.5.16508

On your website I got only this :

ftp://ftp3.files.eagle.ru/dcs/software/DCSWORLD/KA-50_1.2.5.16184.220_226.exe

How I can get the right link ?

It takes long to download it so please tell me if I can install this version and dont need to download it again.

I would like to play tonight but it seems not good!!!

Thanks,

Max

I finish to download it, now got problem to activate it.

I already got DCS BS 1, from amazon (dvd), already installed on my PC and I already started a mission.

So when I try to launch a mission of DCS BS2, it ask me my key to activate it but I got this error :

The system requires the correct Serial Number of the application to perform this operation. The Serial Number entered is wrong or mistyped. Enter a valid Serial Number and try again.

Cant I get any news from ED please ?

How long I'll need to wait to get my key working ?

Did you purchase a serial number for "DCS: Black Shark 2" or "DCS: Black Shark 2 Upgrade" for DCS World? And did you download and install the appropriate version that fits your serial key?

If it was "DCS: Black Shark 2" and you try to activate it, it could conflict with the installation of the older DVD version you installed and activated before. Only the "DCS: Black Shark 2 Upgrade" would be compatible then.

What you could do then is to deinstall the old DVD version and do the registry clean up (see http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=94531). Then try to activate the more recent "DCS: Black Shark 2"

Make sure, only one of these possible combinations is present on your system:

a) BS1

b) BS1 + BS2upgrade

c) BS2

Combinations like - as far as I understood you - BS1 + BS2 won't work.

Hi thanks for your reply.

I bougth a BS2 upgrade key cause I already got BS1, so like I just explain it on my first post, I can't download the module from the website cause it's not the right version since DCS World get updated last week.

I installed BS2 with the updater, like this :

DCS_updater.exe install KA-50

Hi thanks for your reply.

I bougth a BS2 upgrade key cause I already got BS1, so like I just explain it on my first post, I can't download the module from the website cause it's not the right version since DCS World get updated last week.

I installed BS2 with the updater, like this :

DCS_updater.exe install KA-50

Allright, now I understand. But I still think, the issue could be that the updater installed the full version but your key is for BS2upgrade. But how to check that or how to correct that ... is sadly beyond my capabilities, i fear.

Download the Installer from the Website:

run:

DCS_Updater update 1.2.5.16184 to downgrade to the same version.

delete the KA-50 Folder (NOT SURE IF YOU CAN UNINSTALL IT, OR OVERWRITE IT)

Run the downloaded installer and choose Black Shark 2 Upgrade from the drop down menu.

Once installed, Activate,

then run DCS_Updater.exe Update 1.2.5.16508

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs