FC3 Campaign Mechanics

Hello,

can anybody here explain the "Mechanics" of the Campigns in FC 3 to me?! I mean I´ve recently started the SU 27 Campaign. I did the first 2 Missions..not a big Deal..at the 3rd Mission, I missed the Orders for the SU25, so the Mission was not 100% Success. I did the Mission another Time and got shot down. Now FC3 doesn`t offer me the 3rd Mission any more, but tells me I have to do the 2nd Mission again?!? So if I fail, I have to get back to older Missions?!?! :huh:

Thanks Guys

My Specs:

I don`t care..it is a Computer..a black one..

I think in all DCS Campaigns you proceed to the next mission if you have more than 50% and you get back to the last mission if you have less than 50%.

If you have exactly 50%, you have to play the same mission again. I think that should be the case in the SU 27 Campaign. Failed Mission = 50%

So it's kind of strange that you have to play Mission 2 again...

Maybe a bug or something...

Hmmm...seems legit.. The "cool" thing is...i started Mission 3, but forgot to Change my Weapons (R27ER = most useless Rocket in the Game)...so I immediately quit back to the Mission Screen for loading some R27ET..Result: I got Mission Success 0%, and was sent back to Mission 2 I guess:doh::music_whistling::huh:

My Specs:

I think in all DCS Campaigns you proceed to the next mission if you have more than 50% and you get back to the last mission if you have less than 50%.

If you have exactly 50%, you have to play the same mission again. I think that should be the case in the SU 27 Campaign. Failed Mission = 50%

So it's kind of strange that you have to play Mission 2 again...

Maybe a bug or something...

Yup. That's how it works. If I've played a mission a thousand times and can't get past it I usually cheat and edit the mission so that I get 51 points at the start of the mission and can move on. Only if I'm really desperate though.

:music_whistling: then it seems to be bugged..because on my first try of the 3rd SU27 Mission I scored 80% and still had to do Mission 3 again...anyway..beeing forced back to previous Missions that where scored already with 100% is a GREAT Idea...I think I am gonna loose Interest in the Campaigns very rapidly because of having to fly the same Missions over and over and over again:huh:

My Specs:

:music_whistling: then it seems to be bugged..because on my first try of the 3rd SU27 Mission I scored 80% and still had to do Mission 3 again...anyway..beeing forced back to previous Missions that where scored already with 100% is a GREAT Idea...I think I am gonna loose Interest in the Campaigns very rapidly because of having to fly the same Missions over and over and over again:huh:
There's a difference between score and results. Your results have to be over 50 and this is based on the mission goals. It doesn't matter what your score is. You could have a score of 1000 and still fail because you missed the mission goals.