You guys suck!!

nobrot

So I have some free time on my hands, not loads but enough that I started planning a sim pit build for DCS A-10, and during the research process I somehow found my way into a multi-player server.

Not knowing what to do or expect, I went through the cold start procedure, noted the target area on the TAD and taxied to the runway, realized I had no weapons loaded, just gun (I can cold start and navigate and that's about it), I havent done any tutorials on weapons systems so even if I had a loadout I would not know how to prosecute any targets with it anyway! So I figured I would go look at the target area anyway..

During taxi someone in a fast mover took off, and during take-off I watched a heli cross the end of the runway too both seemed to be heading in the direction of target area....

after take-off flew really low using terrain as best I could, and soon found myself over the target area, the flares were popping like mad as I jinked my way past, tracers flew past the canopy, I managed to egress out over the sea and at medium level, out of reach of the search radars that had been trying to kill me I headed back to base for a decent landing....

What a rush!!! and I didn't even shoot at anyone..... but knowing I was in a player versus player situation was seriously intense... I WANT MORE!!!

Today I start learning weapon systems...

You guys suck, my pit will probably take me a year longer now.... as I will undoubtedly have less time to build it...

If anyone is able to recommend an active USTZ A10 squadron, then please let me know,

nobrot's in hot!!

• Like 1

Real world pilot, budding virtual world hog driver...

My Build Thread

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=1855253#post1855253

So I have some free time on my hands, not loads but enough that I started planning a sim pit build for DCS A-10, and during the research process I somehow found my way into a multi-player server.

Not knowing what to do or expect, I went through the cold start procedure, noted the target area on the TAD and taxied to the runway, realized I had no weapons loaded, just gun (I can cold start and navigate and that's about it), I havent done any tutorials on weapons systems so even if I had a loadout I would not know how to prosecute any targets with it anyway! So I figured I would go look at the target area anyway..

During taxi someone in a fast mover took off, and during take-off I watched a heli cross the end of the runway too both seemed to be heading in the direction of target area....

after take-off flew really low using terrain as best I could, and soon found myself over the target area, the flares were popping like mad as I jinked my way past, tracers flew past the canopy, I managed to egress out over the sea and at medium level, out of reach of the search radars that had been trying to kill me I headed back to base for a decent landing....

What a rush!!! and I didn't even shoot at anyone..... but knowing I was in a player versus player situation was seriously intense... I WANT MORE!!!

You guys suck, my pit will probably take me a year longer now.... as I will undoubtedly have less time to build it...

If anyone is able to recommend an active USTZ A10 squadron, then please let me know,

nobrot's in hot!!

Welcome to DCS World..go to Muliplayer forum threads and you will see a squadron list..there

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=34062

Plenty of Squadron's there to help you along...:thumbup:

[/Table]

Recruiting for Aerobatic Team/Fighter Group...

;1840300']Got to the target area...... but didn't kill anything????? ..... I think you'll find it's you that sucks mate.... not us ;)

Enjoy your cockpit build and keep us posted sir!

Mav

hehe, maybe... but I can shoot rockets and the gun now... so next time in, I will suck a little less....

And yep, I saw the squadron list, but was asking if anyone can recommend a busy active squadron?

My Build Thread

Dear,

Welcome in MP world of DCS. I sometimes play with friend i converted, nothing to do with SP games.

I warmly recommend you to use Teamspeak. It may feel like "whoaw i'm going to talk to regular game i'm afraid to say something wrong". Well... It's more convivial to talk to people and you learn a lot from them, don't be shy the DCS community is quite mature. :thumbup: (except when it comes down to release date announcment ;))

Good luck with your 'pit, i'm doing one too but i find myself spending more time flying than working on it. :P

See you in the Sky !

• 3 weeks later...
Dear,

Good luck with your 'pit, i'm doing one too but i find myself spending more time flying than working on it. :P

See you in the Sky !

Haha, I completely understand, I left my brand new HOTAS purchased for the pit build in its box for a whole day before I broke down and hooked it up to my PC... but I ...must....not.....fly....must...build.....

My Build Thread

Haha, I completely understand, I left my brand new HOTAS purchased for the pit build in its box for a whole day before I broke down and hooked it up to my PC... but I ...must....not.....fly....must...build.....

By the sound of it you were on tbe 51st black sea redemption map... i hope i will see you in my mig29 scope... missing a wing or burning engines....

Apart from that...

I started building a pit as well.. not a dedicated pit but one that can be used for all..

I have found a bargin GT Omega Pro chair... older model but i got in touch with manufacurer and got a 2nd gear shift stand... cut a another aluminum plate and bolted it on... on that i have my g940..

27" benq led screen and a trackir 5

Will do more mods to it.. like the side mfd.... etc...

So a game chair will reduce the build tme a lot...

On the not takeing weapons on all out mp session... well i can only say you suck....

Good luck and see you on my scope :joystick:

• 1 month later...

nobrot's in hot!!

Ah, sarcasm! LOL!

I was wondering why DCS sucks... ?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]