DCS World and future third party releases on Steam

Revvin

I'm really happy to see the news today about existing customers being able to use the keys they bought on ED's store to register products on Steam. I noticed that DCS: UH-1H Huey is not yet available on Steam and wondered if this was going to be released by ED on Steam and what the future entails for third party add-ons like future Belsimtek/RAZBAM/VEAO modules will be handled for Steam users, will they be released under ED's name on Steam as DLC? Is Flaaming Cliffs 3 going to be a problem because of Ubisoft and the need to own a copy of Lock-On? I don't mind that so much as the standalone planes are pretty cheap so at least I've been able to port across the more expensive ones like Black Shark, A-10C Warthog, P-51, Combined Arms etc

I believe it was stated somewhere that DCS UH-1H would be on Steam as soon as it was out of beta.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill,

X470 Taichi Ultimate, 2x R7970 Lightnings Crossfired @ 1.1/6.0GHz,

3x ASUS VS248HP + Hanns·G HZ201HPB + Oculus HMD,

Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs, CH Fighterstick+Pro Throttle+Pro Pedals

I believe it was stated somewhere that DCS UH-1H would be on Steam as soon as it was out of beta.

I guess that will be the hook to keep people buying from ED if that's the only way to play the BETA's although ARMA 2 has a beta patch optional download and other games have launched alphas and beta's through Steam, I guess that will be up to ED if they want to do that too