F-22 Lightning 3 Multiplayer

Xposure

Ahh the good old times, wished Novalogic had continued these series .. this was exactly the right thing for me, not too complex to learn but still not so stupid like HAWX & other console arcade crap...

But since over 12 years I just can't bring these 3dfx graphics to my monitor and even if, it would look very rough compared to modern games..

I never got around to playing games with advanced graphics lol so it still looks good to me! You are right about the level of skill required, just enough so it is quite easy to learn but not too complicated to blow your mind. I have had a look at playing Lock On but I just get killed within seconds and I haven't a clue what happened!

Red lines rule!

I have done some research and people seem to play DCS. I would like to try this but I have no idea where to start, what files to download, where to download, how to join games etc. etc.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Red lines rule!

I have done some research and people seem to play DCS. I would like to try this but I have no idea where to start, what files to download, where to download, how to join games etc. etc.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Hi Xposure,

I replied to your request on the Shrek website guestbook page :)

You can find downloads here: http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/downloads/world/dcs_world/

Hope to catch you on TS!

Regards,