VOR/ILS navigation

Maulkin

I am currently testing the VOR/ILS navigation using the AN/ARN-82 VHF navigation set, using the first UH-1H quick mission where you start on the ramp at Tbilisi-Lochini. I tune the radio to the ILS frequency of 108.90 MHz and ensure the set is turned on. I can then verify that a signal is being tracked by the radio compass indicator. But I was expecting the hear the morse code sound over the intercom but I hear nothing at all. I tried moving the volume control around and it didn't seem to change anything. Anyone know what I am doing wrong here? A good example of what I was expecting can be seen here in this YouTube video:

--Maulkin

Windows 10 64-bit - AMD Ryzen 9 5900X @ 3.7 GHz - 32 GB DDR4 3600MHz RAM - EVGA FTW3 RTX 3080 - Asus Crosshair VIII Hero motherboard - Samsung EVO Pro 1 TB SSD - TrackIR 4 Pro - Thrustmaster Warthog - Saitek rudder pedals - Lilliput UM-80/C with TM Cougars

Ah well that explains it! Thanks for letting me know so I can move on to my next lesson :) I will wait for the patch that fixes it befor trying again.

--Maulkin

Windows 10 64-bit - AMD Ryzen 9 5900X @ 3.7 GHz - 32 GB DDR4 3600MHz RAM - EVGA FTW3 RTX 3080 - Asus Crosshair VIII Hero motherboard - Samsung EVO Pro 1 TB SSD - TrackIR 4 Pro - Thrustmaster Warthog - Saitek rudder pedals - Lilliput UM-80/C with TM Cougars