TrackIR5 Starnge Y axis bug, now with video

Hi Guys! I have posted this TIR5 Issue a few days ago but now I've uploade a video about this strange Y axis jump I'm getting regardless of every effort I was putting into solving it.

Basicly Every time when I pitch back to horizontal with a decent head movement I got an isntant jump on the Y axis.

If you have any ideas about this, I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

TrailBlazer

This behaviour could be caused by the trackir trueview option.

Have you trueview enabled in the trackir software? Then disable this option and see if the problem is still there.

If trueview is the cause but you still want to use trueview then try to lower the curves for the lateral axes (x,y,z) in the trackir software or reposition the trackir camera.

This behaviour could be caused by the trackir trueview option.

Have you trueview enabled in the trackir software? Then disable this option and see if the problem is still there.

If trueview is the cause but you still want to use trueview then try to lower the curves for the lateral axes (x,y,z) in the trackir software or reposition the trackir camera.

Thank you very much for the help Mue! Disabling trueview solved the problem completely :thumbup:

This is why I love this forum :D

Cheers

TrailBlazer

I have exactly the same behaviour in my cockpit/trackir. It seems like my head 'jumps' up when I look down sometimes. I've never quite put my finger on it but your video appears to be consistent with my issue as well. I'll try the trueview option to see if that works for me (I'm pretty sure I've already tweaked that before but I'll give it another shot).

Cheers.

i7-4790K@4.7GHz : EVGA 1070 SC : 16GB Corsair Vengence Pro : 2xEVO 840 SSD : EVGA 850W PSU : CORSAIR H100i Cooler : ASUS Z97-AR MB : CORSAIR OBSIDIAN 750D FULL TOWER