Module Manager

totall

Love DCS World and A-10C......Awesome!

I open DCS world and got a notice for DCS World update and to go through "Module Manager" to update. When I go to log into Module Manager I get "error to server".

Questions I am asking is, can or do I use the same log in name and password as I log into the website? When I register a new login, I still get the same error message.

I am using ESET and I did verify that the firewall is open for DCS world.

Where do I even find the module manager and auto updater?

I have steam version.

AutoUpdater and Module Manager are not Part of the Steam Build, Steam should be keeping your DCSW and Modules Up to date automatically.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

Love DCS World and A-10C......Awesome!

I open DCS world and got a notice for DCS World update and to go through "Module Manager" to update. When I go to log into Module Manager I get "error to server".

Questions I am asking is, can or do I use the same log in name and password as I log into the website? When I register a new login, I still get the same error message.

I am using ESET and I did verify that the firewall is open for DCS world.

it should be the same login you use to log into http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/myserials.php

if there's an Update it should prompt you, and once you choose yes, it should update every module you have installed.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs