Unable to lock FPS with patch 1.2.5.16508

Cowboy10uk

Hi guys, ive just updated to latest patch, and ive noticed that although in Config/graphics.lua maxfps is set to 30, in sim it appears not to be locked, im getting anything between 23 and 62, which means im now back to mini stutters.

Can anyone else please confirm if they are also getting this issue, if not, then ill assume a problem with my install, or can Ed confirm whether they have moved the location where we can lock the fps.

Many thanks

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

you should use autoexec.cfg in your user name/saved games/DCS/Config... there is a readme near graphics.lua that explains it.

I have it locked at 60 and never pass it... I have I5 4670K 3.4GHz, 8GB and GTX660 and it's more than able to pass 60.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Ahhhh that would do it, thanks mate, all sorted now. Strange how it was working with previous patch and config.lua though.

Ahh well never mind, back to stutter free flying. :)

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh: