A-10C in DCS no throttle???

tacannav

I cannot get the throttle to work on the A-10C in DCS, it works with the Su-25, I checked the key map, key pad (-) (+) works when manually pressing the keys, I tried re-keying both joystick software and in the sim and still cannot get it to work, does anyone have any Ideas how to fix this?

does it work when starting in the air? If yes, it could be the "start engine" mechanism rshift+pos1 and ralt+pos1 to start the engines first. if that's not the issue, check the mapping is correct for throttle both if you have a single throttle stick. Standard mapping for normal stick is slider1 for throttle which is wrong. should be rz1 axis or so.

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 32GB | GeForce RTX 2080S - Acer XB280HK 28" 4k | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VIRPIL CM 50 Stick & Throttle | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | TM Cougar MFDs | a hand made UFC | AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

Also try pushing it all the forward and then back to idle

[url=http://www.aef-hq.com.au/aef4/forumdisplay.php?262-Digital-Combat-Simulator][SIGPIC]http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/2500/a10161sqnsignitureedite.png[/SIGPIC][/url]

Let me guess. X-52?

Not necessarily. Seems the default profile prefers the slider to the RZ-axis, so any USB-device with multiple axis including a slider has this problem...:D

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 32GB | GeForce RTX 2080S - Acer XB280HK 28" 4k | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VIRPIL CM 50 Stick & Throttle | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | TM Cougar MFDs | a hand made UFC | AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)