can I auto update from 1.2.2 ?

Ive been away for a long spell. New to DCS World.

I have an installed world 1.2.2 its asking to update. If I let it will it update to newest settings? Or do I have to uninstall and reinstall the latest world? Same for my A10 module.

Sory f this sounds noobish but Ive been used to manually installing since the start of A10 and Im unfamiliar with this World setup. Your help much appreciated :)

Ive been away for a long spell. New to DCS World.

I have an installed world 1.2.2 its asking to update. If I let it will it update to newest settings? Or do I have to uninstall and reinstall the latest world? Same for my A10 module.

Sory f this sounds noobish but Ive been used to manually installing since the start of A10 and Im unfamiliar with this World setup. Your help much appreciated :)

It should update you too the latest version..

[/Table]

Recruiting for Aerobatic Team/Fighter Group...

As far as I know, the updater determines which files are changed and created new files by ED, and directly downloads and installs them.

Don't forget backup your mods and settings.

By the way; updater makes a copy of the files edited by you, and adds "_MOD" at the end of the filename though. I love it!

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

I would suggest going to the start menu and entering eagle dynamics/dcs world and "update dcs world"

Do that for as many times as needed until it doesn't update anymore.

Asus Sabertooth P67 Motherboard 2600k CPU, 16 gig DDR3, 1600. Samsung 830, 256 gig hard drive,

GTX780 Video Card, Warthog Hotas, Razer Mamba mouse. Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals. Trackir 5, Verizon FIOS 25Meg Up/Down