anyone have a good Logitech 3D profile?

Dagger71

I won't be getting the HOTAS Warthog for a while now, so I will be starting to play using the Logitech extreme 3D pro.

I haven't had the time to start the mapping of the keys yet (haven't even been able to play more than a few mins at a time so far), and was wondering what the best way to do this.

Does anyone have a profile saved?

I have one, but I suggest you use the default setup, and edit from it instead of creating an entirely new one. . The buttons on the left are unreliable sometimes. I guess button 11 and 12 can be used for MFD soi, and other commands for short press. I think in default, your hat switch is to move the head, thumb button is to fire munitions other than the Avenger, and trigger is to fire guns. Of course, the throttle slider moves the throttle.

If you want to talk to anyone about anything personal, send it to their PM box. Interpersonal drama and ad hominem rebuttal are things that do not belong on a thread viewed by the public.

One thing i have to point out... naming a thread.. "OK, so" is as useful as tits on a bull.