ME System Bars Gone!

GripenNG

1.2.5 16184

I unchecked the Towns in the Map Options system bar, and all the map menus disappeared on the map. When clicking on the map itself, they appear again - but it´s now impossible to restore the system bars...

I did try to restart DCSW, and repair it - but to no success!

987216151_AfterClick.thumb.png.3df6626803e05afb977dc918313d2a32.png

1003332341_NoMenu.thumb.png.10da08e63f8dd2c10184010d1b2e8a1f.png

[sIGPIC]sigpic70266_4.gif[/sIGPIC]

Snooze-81st-vFS

Attach me.log from savedgames/dcs folder from whenever it occurs. Also is it simply just setting the towns filter off? I was unable to reproduce by unticking the towns filter box on the map options menu.

• Like 1

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects: Scripting Wiki, Something...

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread), SLMOD, IADScript, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum

Attach me.log from savedgames/dcs folder from whenever it occurs. Also is it simply just setting the towns filter off? I was unable to reproduce by unticking the towns filter box on the map options menu.

Yes I just unticked the Towns filter. And is this the folder you are requesting?

me.rar

[sIGPIC]sigpic70266_4.gif[/sIGPIC]

Snooze-81st-vFS

Maybe corrupt files? as a last resort you could try deleting the MissionEditor folder in your C:\Users\<name>\Saved Games\DCS directory, after doing this and re-running the sim a new folder should be generated and hopefully the system bars will re-appear.

• Like 1