Naval ops: will this bug EVER be corrected?

BaD CrC

Taking off from boats has always been more than hazardous with choppers in DCS. It's been like this for I can't remember how long (years?). With the latest update, I feel it became even worse. No matter how many times you restart, you always end up falling into the water or crashing into the boat. Even the carrier is now almost unuseable. And as soon as the boat speed is above 0kt, the situation is suicidal.

Operating from boats is a huge plus in missions. I spent days and days making missions that are now totally useless.

I know ED is putting a very low priority on its first advanced sim, and I even wonder if there are still a tester for black shark to report bugs, considering the total lack of replies whenever a bug is reported. But this one has been going on for such a long time, and it becoming worse at each patch release.

Is there a technical limitation in DCS that prevent such take off with the ka50? Is it such a challenge for the devs to solve this?

Taking off from boats has always been more than hazardous with choppers in DCS. It's been like this for I can't remember how long (years?). With the latest update, I feel it became even worse. No matter how many times you restart, you always end up falling into the water or crashing into the boat. Even the carrier is now almost unuseable. And as soon as the boat speed is above 0kt, the situation is suicidal.

Operating from boats is a huge plus in missions. I spent days and days making missions that are now totally useless.

I know ED is putting a very low priority on its first advanced sim, and I even wonder if there are still a tester for black shark to report bugs, considering the total lack of replies whenever a bug is reported. But this one has been going on for such a long time, and it becoming worse at each patch release.

Is there a technical limitation in DCS that prevent such take off with the ka50? Is it such a challenge for the devs to solve this?

This is really irritating. I suggest that you make a trigger which makes the ships stop when a helicopter is nearby.

Some bugs are known, but are apparently completely ignored by ED.

- Crazy Shkval

- HUD / Pulse-Doppler sensor not repairable

Known for so long and I don't think they will ever be fixed. I will donate $10 to ED if they do. So basicly that means I will never have to donate anything.

'Frett'